Phosphate Market Dynamics Webinar – register below
|Integer Research is pleased to invite you to a free 40-minute online webinar on 17th November 2015, analysing the dynamics and outlook for the global phosphate market. |
Please register even if you can’t attend: All registrants will get free access to the webinar recording and presentation slides.
>> 9AM (London time): Click to register – even if you cant attend
Easy access: No downloads required, watch on multiple devices
- This webinar works with no need for downloads, simply click and play.
- You can watch the webinar whenever you want – so don’t worry if you can’t make the times below, simply watch on demand when it suits you.
- The webinar can be watched on all devices: PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone.
Webinar date and time
- 17th November 2015
Times (choose which ever you prefer):
- >> Register: 9AM London time (10AM Berlin / 1PM Dubai / 5PM Beijing / 7PM Sydney)
- >> Register: 5PM London time (12 midday New York / 1PM Sao Paulo / 9AM Vancouver)
Presenters and Analyst team
- Kimberly Gustin – Phosphate Research Maanger
- Oliver Hatfield – Director of Fertilizers and Chemicals
- Ibi Idoniboye – Lead Africa Analyst
- Lynn Wang – China Research Manager
- Andrea Valentini – Senior Analyst
Find out more about our analyst team by clicking here
How does the webinar process work?
- Register for the event, using the links above or simply click here for the 9am session,
and click here for the 5pm session.
- You will receive a calender invite along with a link to watch the webinar (even if you miss the webinar simply use the same link to watch the recording).
- No downloads required, use your PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smarthpone, sit back and enjoy the session wherever you are.
Integer’s Phosphate Cost and Profit Margin Service
The service provides an extensive business-focused analysis of the global phosphate fertilizer industry. We apply our unique “top down bottom up” methodology and combine cost curve analysis with supply curve analysis – cost curves alone only tell part of the story, incorporating supply curve analysis allows us to show the true competitive position.
We use the latest industry data, and deliver 10-year scenario-based price forecasts that are based on robust methodology and industry expertise.
- The Integer View 26 July 2017 – BioNitrogen ceases operations, Ma’aden’s Wa’ad al Shamal starts prouction, Uralkali/China sign potash contract, Chinese sulphur imports continue to fall year-on-year
- Is your DEF business the one to beat? Find out at The DEF Awards 2017
- Integer View from China 12 July 2017 – Optimizing China’s fertilizer capacity; China’s slow release fertilizer industry
- Europacable and its members actively contributing to making sure CPR is a success
- The Integer View 03 July 2017 – OPZ, Togliatti shut down ammonia plants; Syrian Phosphate Revival; “Innovative” Potash Mine Advances