Wire and Cable Focus Report: Eastern Europe
|Please see our Wire & Cable Data Service for the most up-to-date data|
Whilst complex, Eastern Europe is expected to be one of the fastest growing markets globally through 2020 – with growth rates likely to eclipse both China and India.
Historically, the Eastern European market has been incredibly difficult to decipher; just how big is the market size for each country? What is going on with trade flows? Which new companies are emerging as market players?
Decoding the region to help you invest
Our report reviews the key questions on how the region will develop over the next eight years. We examine the main drivers of demand for each country, to help rank possible opportunities for investors – with production shares and detailed product splits of the top 130 cablemakers in the region.
In particular, we look at the emerging cable clusters in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania, including the automotive sector in Romania and the Czech Republic.
Plus an in-depth look into the rapidly expanding cross-border electronic hub centred on Hungary, with focus on their important aerospace developments in avionics and airframes.
This Focus Report will help you:
- Understand trade flows – what is the true market size for each country? What is happening with imports and exports?
- Support your investment decisions – who is acquiring and where? Where should you focus your efforts?
- Discover who is making money – which new companies are emerging and investing?
- Learn location of plants in each country – what is being produced and where? Who has slipped under your radar?
- Know which countries are growing fastest – where is best to invest in the medium and long term?
Countries covered in the report:
We include production forecasts to 2015, total revenues, market size, and company information (financials, profitability, plant-by-plant production mix) for the following countries:
Detailed product splits
This study gives you detailed production shares for numerous product types – from electronic wire and automotive cable through to high voltage power cable:
- Automotive Wire
- Automotive Wiring Harness Assemblies
- Building (residential and commercial)…