The Wire & Cable Data Service
Integer’s ground-breaking Wire & Cable Data Service is a comprehensive tool for tracking supply and demand across the global insulated wire & cable market. The service covers 80 countries and all major product categories and provides five year forecasts of consumption, production and trade.
- Track the latest developments in the wire and cable market
- Discover where and for which products demand is growing
- Identify and capitalize on ‘hotspot’ markets by geography and product group
- Support your strategic decision-making
It is delivered as a flexible annual subscription service offering different purchasing options and packages – select the full service for coverage of all regions and all product groups, or alternatively select from a combination of product groups and regions to suit your needs.
The service that answers your supply and demand questions:
Integer’s Wire & Cable: Data Service has been designed to support the wire and cable industry’s data needs, and support strategic decision making. The service will help you answer questions such as:
- Which countries/markets are ones-to-watch with strong future market potential?
- Which market will be exporting/importing more in the future?
- What markets should you invest in?
- How are particular markets performing now, and how will their performance develop?
- In which market(s) will you be able to maintain/grow sales in, by geography and product group
- Which markets are likely to see more competition?
|Region||Energy Cable||Data Cable||Enamelled Wire||All Product
|Europe & CIS|
|Middle East &
Add your required subscription to the shopping cart and pay securely by credit card or request an invoice. Your Wire & Cable Data Service will be dispatched as soon as payment is received.
You can also call our sales team directly to discuss your order on +44 (0)20 3696 2320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive even more benefits when selecting the
packages highlighted in blue above.