The Outlook for UAN (2011 Edition)
The latest edition of Integer’s UAN study provides a comprehensive analysis of both the supply and the demand of the UAN market worldwide.
Use this report to discover:
- A comparison of new entrants with existing suppliers and their likely response to increased competition.
- Where new export supply be absorbed?
- Will the market grow quickly enough to absorb the new capacity, or, more likely, which products will suffer as the UAN forces its way into existing markets?
- Will UAN existing suppliers come under pressure to reduce capacity or even close?
- What will be the impact on the price of UAN? Will a discount develop?
- How new UAN supply will affect the markets for urea, nitrates and direct application ammonia.
- The influence of changing trade flows on logistics and storage.
- Production costs and profit margins achieved for major producers worldwide.
After a detailed view of global production and exports of UAN, it examines the demand trends by country and by state or province for the key markets in the US and Europe, along with substitution trends between single nutrient N fertilizers in the US.
This report looks at both the supply and the demand of the UAN market worldwide. After a detailed view of global production and exports of UAN, it examines the demand trends by country and by state or province for the key markets in the US and Europe, along with substitution trends between single nutrient N fertilizers in the US.
Unique to this report are the UAN cost curves. Using Integer’s detailed database of production costs for the key fertilizer producers around the world, the report summarizes this data to provide cost curves for major UAN producers worldwide.
The cost curves give valuable data to compare the relative competitiveness of a peer group of operators (including the charges involved in getting UAN product to market). By comparing production costs with netback prices, we show profits for each producer.
A comprehensive country by country forecast of UAN supply, demand, trade, and price development is provided for the next 10 years.
The Outlook for UAN presents the result of detailed analysis and modelling and will provide you with forecasts and insights based on accurate data. Whether you are a producer, an investor, or looking for a supplier, you have to take a view on the future – and the accuracy of that view will determine how profitable your activity is going to be.