NEW: The Potash Market Service
The Potash Market Service delivers unrivalled analysis and forecasts for potash supply, demand and prices, the industry cost curve and new investment activity.
The Potash Market Service will enable you to:
- Discover the production costs for each producer, and what prices and margins they achieve
- Uncover how much new capacity – greenfield and brownfield – is likely to be added in the medium term
- Learn how potash demand, supply and pricing will evolve in the next ten years
- Use the service’s readily accessible data – incorporate it into your planning and use it to inform and support your decision making
- Keep up-to-date on the market with data and analysis updated quarterly.
New enhancements in the service…
The service incorporates our latest potash market research, employs our industry-leading methodology and includes several key enhancements to provide the most complete potash intelligence service in the industry.
- Quarterly Spotlight Reports: The Potash Market Service includes quarterly spotlight reports, delivered during the subscription period (including an SOP market focus report which is available to purchase as a stand alone report).
- Quarterly Industry Analysis: The quarterly analysis covers the latest issues in the potash industry, and other key elements of the service such as cost curves and forecasts. It provides executives with a quick and accessible overview of the most pertinent issues in the MOP and SOP markets, and a high-level summary of the key findings of the Spotlight Reports.
- Comprehensive Datasets (Excel)
- Quarterly Potash Dataset: Potash data including capacity, production, demand and price forecasts and producer data for all products in KCl or equivalent terms
- SOP Data file: SOP data including capacity, production, demand and price forecasts and producer data
- Quarterly Potash Investment Database: Key information on over 180 greenfield and brownfield potash projects
- Corporate multi-user access at no extra cost: Subscribers are provided with a corporate subscription as standard, meaning you and your colleagues will get your own login access to use The Potash Market Service at no extra cost.
Whether used as a benchmarking tool to evaluate your position on the supply curve, the basis for new marketing strategy, or as reference for new investment opportunities, The Potash Market Service will help you make informed business decisions based on accurate, industry-leading analysis and expert support.