Focus Report: The Market for Automotive Cable
Integer’s new focus report provides an essential analysis of supply and demand as well as a detailed understanding of the global automotive cable and wire harness markets.
With this report you gain access to unprecedented in-depth data on production, capacity, demand and market share for automotive cable producers and consumers across the world. The report also includes forecasts, regional analysis, future trends and opportunities for the automotive cable industry.
Use this report to:
- Forecast automotive cable consumption by region and by OEM to 2022, including splits by cable type (T1-T2, T3-T6, Battery Cables, HEV)
- Identify trends in new technologies and specifications affecting demand
- Understand vehicle production split by country and by vehicle type
- Analyse supply and demand in wiring harness by company and country
- Learn about current cable producers including detailed production data and discover trends in raw material use
- Access our analyst team – we are available to answer your questions on the report contents and discuss the market
Selection of companies covered in the report:
|Audi||Kromber & Schubert|
|Auto Kabel GmbH||Kyungshin Wire|
|BEHG Holding/Ningbo KBE||Lear Corp|
|Beijing Force Auto Wire||Leoni|
|Gebauer & Griller||Toyota|
|Huber & Suhner||Yura|
Watch the interview with the Editor
Hear Philip Radbourne, Director of Wire & Cable, discuss the report, methodology, and an overview of the findings so far in details as he takes you through our view of the automotive wire and cable.
Webinar duration: Approx. 17min