Focus Report: The Market for Automotive Cable
Integer’s new focus report provides an essential analysis of supply and demand as well as a detailed understanding of the global automotive cable and wire harness markets.
With this report you gain access to unprecedented in-depth data on production, capacity, demand and market share for automotive cable producers and consumers across the world. The report also includes forecasts, regional analysis, future trends and opportunities for the automotive cable industry.
Use this report to:
- View forecasts of automotive cable demand by region and by company to 2022
- Understand vehicle production by country split by vehicle type
- Identify trends in new technologies and specifications affecting consumption
- Analyse supply wiring harness by company and country
- Learn about current automotive cable producers
- Access to our analysts team – we are available to answer your questions on the report and discuss the market
Table of contents
Part I Automotive Cable Demand
- Five year forecast for automotive & cable demand: Automotive wire & cable demand by company (e.g. Volkswagen Group) and region (e.g. North America) by core cable km and value (US$), 2007 -2022
- Overview of automotive wire & cable customers: Vehicle production by country split by passenger car, trucks and motorbikes
- Trends in raw materials: Use of copper, aluminium and alloys in cable use, including trends in substitution and a review of polymers used in cable jacketing, identifying where Thermoplastics/Elastomers/Crosslinked plastics are used
- Trends in the automotive sector affecting wire & cable consumption: Specifications (OEM standards, quality control, electrical testing, differences between regions) and rise in new technologies, e.e., electric vehicles, self-driving cars
Part II Wiring Harness
- Wiring harness demand: Split by country and by number of harness sets, 2007 – 2022
- Wiring harness production: Split by company (e.g. Coficab) and by country by number of harness sets and value (US$), 2016
Part III Automotive Cable Production
- Automotive wire & cable production: Company producer profiles and list of production by company, by country, by core cable K and value (US$), 2016
Watch the interview with the Editor
Hear Philip Radbourne, Director of Wire & Cable, discuss the report, methodology, and an overview of the findings so far in details as he takes you through our view of the automotive wire and cable.
Webinar duration: Approx. 17min