Top 100 Badges of Distinction
Production companies featured in Integer’s Top 100 Global Wire & Cable Producers Database rankings are eligible to receive a unique ‘Badge of Distinction’.
These badges have been designed to accompany and enhance a featured companies’ marketing and promotional efforts. Add them to your corporate websites and brochures, or include on a press release announcing your success in appearing in the Top 100 (see terms and conditions of use below).
We publish three badges, one for the overall No.1, then a badge for those appearing in the Top 10 and finally badges for all remaining producers to honor their place in our Top 100.
Each badge will be provided in a low-resolution/web format and a high-resolution/print .jpg format.
Is your business a Top 100 producer? Claim your Top 100 Badge now by contacting Katherine Eveland at email@example.com
The 2018 edition badges
Wherever possible please also link back to the Top 100 Database pages of our website using:
The 2017 edition winners:
| Awarded with congratulations to:
|Awarded with congratulations to*:
Furukawa, General Cable, Hengtong, Hitachi, Leoni, LS Cable & Systems, Nexans, SEI, and Southwire
|Awarded with congratulations to:
Full revenue figures and rankings plus country-by-country splits and cumulative industry data requires purchase of the Database.
*In alphabetical order
Terms and conditions of use
- These badges have been issued in good faith, please abide by these terms when using them in your marketing collateral. Inappropriate use may mean we have to terminate this programme
- Badges will only be supplied to the those companies featured within the rankings
- The Integer No. 1, Top 10 and Top 100 badges may only be used by the companies highlighted above
- All badges may not be adapted or edited in any way in print or electronically
- Integer will monitor the use of these badges and have the final say as to whether a badge has been used in an incorrect or misleading way, and reserves the right to terminate use of the badge by any offending companies
- For any queries or guidelines on how to use your badge of distinction, please contact Katherine Eveland firstname.lastname@example.org