The Chinese UAN Industry – addressing the global impact
This essential new focus report from Integer Research is the first of its kind to comprehensively analyse Chinese UAN supply, demand, export availability, production costs and present an assessment of suppliers likely to impact international trade.
Researched and produced from Integer’s Beijing office, The Chinese UAN industry: addressing the global impact will enable you to:
- Reveal the outlook for UAN production from producers of both AN and urea, including plant level detail for major exporters
- Discover the outlook for UAN projects: capacities and geography, and the impact these may have on trade forecasts
- Access competitiveness analysis of Chinese UAN in target markets such as Australia
- View production developments in China and potential export availability by supplier
- Identify potential exporters with logistical advantages to reach the international market
- Assess production costs and the competitive position of Chinese UAN suppliers
The importance of the Chinese UAN industry
Understanding the dynamics and potential impact of this market is essential as it grows in influence and develops into an emerging UAN supplier to international markets. In 2014, export volumes grew by over 200%, albeit from a small base, with Australia and USA as the main export destinations. In addition, there is serious over capacity of raw materials (ammonium nitrate and urea).
These developments have led to increased interest in Chinese suppliers from traders seeking to diversify their procurement base, while nitrogen project investors have also been paying more attention to this emerging market as it develops into a potentially strong competitor.
Add the Chinese UAN report to the shopping cart and pay securely by credit card or request an invoice by email. Your publication and receipt documentation will be dispatched as soon as payment is received.
|The Chinese UAN Industry: addressing the global impact||Subscription includes:
You can also call our sales team directly to discuss your order on +44 (0)20 3696 2320 or email email@example.com
We accept the following major credit cards:
About the Analyst
More information on the author of the Chinese UAN Industry: addressing the global impactRead More
Table of Contents and FREE Extracts
View free extract charts and tables from the report, plus a full table of contents.Read More