Spotlight Report – North American Sulphur
20Integer’s new spotlight report dedicated to the North American sulphur market provides an essential view on North American sulphur trade out to 2025, including forecasts of railed sulphur moving from Canada into the US as well as offshore Vancouver availability.
The report also looks at the future for pricing in North America, covering the 10-year outlook across three different supply scenarios for key benchmarks.
The North American Sulphur Spotlight Report will enable you to:
- Discover how weaker oil prices affected sulphur supply in North America:
- US refinery recovered sulphur production shifted through 2015 and into 2016
- The outlook for oilsands based sulphur has seen a dramatic change
- Understand how the new Mosaic melter in Florida is likely to impact market dynamics
- Reveal future market prices for Canadian sulphur exports and the US across three scenarios out to 2025
- Use the report’s readily accessible data – including US and Canadian sulphur production split by type (oil, gas and oilsands), incorporate it into your planning and use it to inform and support your decision making
- Access an update on Canadian sulphur stocks
- Learn how trade from Canada and the US is likely to evolve over the next 10 years
The need for North American sulphur market intelligence
The North American sulphur market has seen significant impact from the collapse of the oil price, down to levels not seen for over a decade. The market is also entering a period of transition with the start-up of Mosaic’s 1 million tonne sulphur melter in Florida.
Integer has delved into the North American market to explore how oil prices are impacting sulphur production in the US and Canada, taking a comprehensive look at the current and future balance in the market. Oil sands producers remain at the high end of the oil production cost curve – what does the lower oil price environment mean for sulphur recovered from this sector?
Order securely online – click ‘Add to cart’ then complete your purchase by paying with credit card – or simply request an invoice.
|Spotlight Report: North American Sulphur
|Corporate (multi-user) licence includes:
You can also call our sales team directly to discuss your order on
+44 (0)20 3696 2320 or email email@example.com
We accept the following major credit cards:
Request more information
For more information on the North America Sulphur Spotlight Report please contact us using the details below:
T: +44 20 7503 1265