Spotlight Report: Chinese Sulphuric Acid
Significant transformation is taking place in China’s sulphuric acid market, which is likely to have major implications on the domestic and international markets for sulphuric acid, as well as related sectors, particularly China’s import demand for sulphur. A major expansion of China’s metals processing capacity will lead to a rapid expansion of China’s sulphuric acid production capability.
Sensitive numbers have been removed from the above chart and are only accessible to subscribers
Integer’s new spotlight report analyses the Chinese sulphuric acid market, providing an essential view, analysis and 5-year forecast of Chinese sulphuric acid supply and demand.
The must-read Chinese Sulphuric Acid Spotlight Report will help you:
- Reveal how trade into China has changed and developed in recent years
- Discover how a range of new smelter acid projects will impact China’s supply balance , adding more than 15 million tpy of capacity
- Learn how China’s pyrites-based sulphuric acid sector is changing
- Understand how China’s fertilizer demand for fertilizer use is changing with major implications for the market balance
- Use the report’s readily accessible data – including country level sulphuric acid production split by type (sulphur, metallurgical and other). Incorporate the data into your planning and use it to inform and support your decision making
We provide a comprehensive look at the future sulphuric acid market balance in the Chinese market, taking in to account how the country’s fertilizer, metals and chemicals sectors will influence this important sector. If you have interests in the sulphuric acid business, Integer’s Spotlight Report: Chinese Sulphuric Acid will ensure you have a better understanding of this varied and influential country.
The need for Chinese sulphuric acid market intelligence
China is a leading market in the sulphuric acid industry – ranking first as a consumer and as the number one global sulphuric acid importer.
Chinese sulphuric acid capacity is expanding significantly, while demand growth is slowing. Understanding these fundamentals is therefore crucial to making confident business decisions within the global sulphuric acid marketplace.
What you receive
Integer’s Spotlight Report: Chinese Sulphuric Acid Market delivers:
- Profile and breakdown of sulphuric acid production and capacity in China by source, including metallurgical , pyrites and sulphur based production, as well as by province
- Historical and forecasted sulphuric acid demand by fertilizer and non-fertilizer business segments, including an assessment of demand by province and region
- Analysis of sulphuric acid producers and consumers within China, profiling the largest and most influential players
- Reviews of China’s role in sulphur acid trade, including import and export markets, by ports of entry and exit, together with a long-term trade forecast
How to place your order
Click ‘Add to cart’ to add the report to the shopping cart, and then pay securely online by credit card or request an invoice.
|Spotlight Report: Chinese Sulphuric Acid||Corporate (multi-user) licence includes:
You can also call our sales team directly to discuss your order on
+44 (0)20 3696 2320 or email email@example.com
We accept the following major credit cards: