The North American SCR & DEF Forecast Service
Updated 2017 edition – what’s new?
- REVISED methodology for SCR & DEF demand, including adjustments for freight utilisation rates
- NEW AGU and DEF import analysis, includes DEF-equivalent volumes by product and volumes by incoming and outgoing ports
- UPDATED SCR fleet forecast by segment and region
- UPDATED emissions and GHG/fuel economy standards, including the expected impact of GHG Phase 2 on current aftertreatment technologies
- UPDATED list of DEF producer, distributors and retailers
- NEW market analysis, emission legislation and OEM aftertreatment for the marine and rail segments
The North American DEF market is expanding rapidly.
As the market expands, so does the competition. Therefore developing robust, efficient selling and distribution strategies for DEF, urea, equipment for DEF production or SCR technology is as crucial as it is challenging.
The North American SCR & DEF Forecast Service contains in-depth analysis on the SCR and DEF markets. It focuses on legislation, demand, supply and pricing and covers the impact of emissions and GHG standards as well as natural gas usage for commercial vehicles.
This unique report will help you devise the most efficient strategies and budgets, enabling you to respond effectively to DEF market growth and all that comes with it.
The North American SCR & DEF Forecast Service is available to order.
Table of contents
Medium and heavy-duty vehicles, off-highway equipment, passenger car and light-duty vehicles, vehicle sales, DEF supply, DEF pricing…Read More
What you receive/how to order
With this report you’ll get the easy-to reference digital PDF, supporting Excel data file and contact details of our analysts who will be happy to talk you through their findings.Read More
Order securely online
Order The North American SCR & DEF Forecast Service and the report will be sent to you upon receipt of payment.Read More