Global Power Cable Supply: HV/EHV and Submarine Cable
Our new Global Power Cable Supply: HV/EHV and Submarine Cable report provides comprehensive data and insight into the who, what and where for power cable production companies across the world.
With this report you get access to unprecedented in-depth data on production, capacity, and market share for over 200 power cable producers across 60 countries.
In addition, the report includes commentary on forecasts, regional analysis, opportunities, market threats, and major topics and implications for the power cable industry.
Inside the report
- Coverage of all HV, EHV, UHV and submarine DC power cable production plants
- Number of production lines at each plant, line type, supplier data and year installed
- All production companies detailed
- All 63 countries with power cable producers covered
- Full addresses provided
- Supporting PDF with topical analysis from our Wire & Cable Team covering demand
- Built in pivot tables
- Full raw data for customization
- Available by region or globally
- Global – all countries listed below
- East Asia
- Europe & CIS
- Middle East & Africa
- North & South America
- Southeast Asia
- South Asia
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
Use this report to:
- Understand supply by region
- Production and capacity by supplier
- Discover who the main manufacturers are and their market share globally
- Product splits by producer
- Location and address of plants producers cable.
- Read the full product overview here >>