NEW: Phosphate Cost and Profit Margin Service
The industry’s leading analysis and forecasts of phosphate supply, demand, prices, current and projected industry cost curves to 2024 and new investment activity.
- Discover what the production costs are for each producer, what prices and margins they achieve and how these are likely to change in the future
- Identify the junior miners’ likely positions on the cost curve
- Uncover how much new capacity (greenfield and brownfield) – is likely to be added in the medium term
- Learn how phosphate demand, supply and pricing will evolve in the next 10 years
We apply our unique “top down bottom up” methodology and combine cost curve analysis with supply curve analysis – cost curves alone only tell part of the story, incorporating supply curve analysis allows us to show the true competitive position.
We also leverage our extensive industry expertise, providing a complete overview on supply and demand developments for major phosphate fertilizer products. This includes Phosphate Rock, Phosphoric Acid, DAP, MAP and TSP.
- Fertilizer producers
- Phosphate producers
- Major mining companies and junior miners
- Engineering and equipment suppliers
- Global investment companies
- Sulphur Businesses
- International traders and marketers
- Fertilizer buyers/NPK blenders
- Investment/Hedge fund managers
- Government agencies