NEW: Phosphate Cost and Profit Margin Service
The industry’s leading analysis of phosphate supply, demand, prices, current and future cost positions and investment activity.
- Discover what the production costs are for each producer, what prices and margins they achieve, how these are likely to change in the future including analysis of global cost/supply curves
- Access quarterly updates analysing market developments and highlighting evolving market dynamics
- Incorporate quarterly data sets into your strategic decision making
- Uncover how much new capacity (greenfield and brownfield) – is likely to be added in the medium term
We apply our unique “top down bottom up” methodology and combine cost curve analysis with supply curve analysis – cost curves alone only tell part of the story, incorporating supply curve analysis allows us to show the true competitive position.
We also leverage our extensive industry expertise, providing a complete overview on supply and demand developments for major phosphate fertilizer products. This includes Phosphate Rock, Phosphoric Acid, DAP, MAP and TSP.
- Fertilizer producers
- Phosphate producers
- Major mining companies and junior miners
- Engineering and equipment suppliers
- Global investment companies
- Sulphur Businesses
- International traders and marketers
- Fertilizer buyers/NPK blenders
- Investment/Hedge fund managers
- Government agencies