Nitrogen Cost and Profit Margin Service
Integer’s Nitrogen Cost and Profit Margin Service provides an extensive business-focused analysis of the global nitrogen fertilizer industry.
- Discover what the production costs are for each nitrogen producer, what prices and margins they achieve and how these are likely to change in the future
- Understand how feedstock costs, including shale gas, will impact nitrogen production economics
- Identify who the swing producers are – and where they are on the nitrogen cost/supply curve
- Uncover how much new nitrogen capacity (greenfield and brownfield) – is likely to be added in the medium term
- Learn how nitrogen demand, supply and pricing will evolve in the next 10 years
We apply our unique “top down bottom up” methodology and combine nitrogen cost curve analysis with nitrogen supply curve analysis – cost curves alone only tell part of the story, incorporating supply curve analysis allows us to show the true competitive position.
We also leverage our extensive nitrogen industry expertise, providing a complete overview on supply and production cost developments for major nitrogen fertilizer products. This includes ammonia, urea, ammonium nitrate (AN), urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) and calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN).
- Nitrogen producers
- NPK/Fertilizer producers
- International trading & distribution companies
- Investment/Hedge fund managers
- Fertilizer buyers
- Engineering and equipment suppliers
- Government agencies
- Gas producers