The India SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service
In 2016, the Indian government announced ambitious plans to implement Bharat VI emissions legislation on 1st April 2020. Because of this, the demand for SCR-equipped vehicles (both passenger and commercial) and AdBlue® is likely to grow exponentially in the coming years.
The India SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service has been produced to help you identify key opportunities and challenges that are likely to arise as this market enters a period of unprecedented growth.
This report presents the essential demand outlook for SCR and AdBlue® in India and discusses the regulatory framework that is driving demand for SCR aftertreatment technology. It uses a rigorous model to estimate the SCR & AdBlue® market size over the next 10 years, focussing on individual OEM aftertreatment strategies, vehicle sales and truck activity.
**See our latest article – India’s path to becoming the world’s fourth largest SCR & AdBlue® market**
The report enables you to:
- Establish the timeline for legislation implementation for each vehicle sector, as well as the timeline for implementation of diesel fuel quality standards
- Put OEM aftertreatment strategies into context with the macroeconomic analysis of the vehicle market in India
- Gain vital insight into the AdBlue® market with Integer’s robust consumption forecast
- Map the existing AdBlue® supply network in India, see how the market is expected to develop, and identify commercial opportunities based on our discussions with market players
- Understand short and medium term price trends for automotive grade urea prill
This report has been produced specifically to enable urea producers, traders, OEMs, IBC equipment suppliers and AdBlue® producers to make the most of the opportunities that lie ahead.