2019 Focus Report: The Global UAN Market Outlook
Our new, must-read Focus Report: The Global UAN Market Outlook was published in January 2019, and provides an essential view, analysis and 5-year forecast of UAN supply, demand, trade, prices and production costs. This focus report will help you:
- Reveal the impact on the market balance and US UAN import volumes following the construction of major new UAN production facilities in the US
- Identify which countries have been responsible for the increase in world trade in UAN by 2.4 million tonnes since 2000
- Discover how proposed trade defence measures in key markets might reshape global UAN
- Learn how UAN is taking market share from other products in key nitrogen fertilizer markets
- Understand the cost structure of UAN production worldwide, and what distinguishes the leading, most profitable producers from the rest
- Use the report’s readily accessible data – including country level UAN supply, demand, exports and imports. Incorporate the data into your planning and use it to inform and support your decision making.
We provide a comprehensive look at the future UAN market balance, taking in to account the influences that are leading to substantial market growth. If you have interests in the UAN business and related nitrogen markets, Integer’s Focus Report: The Global UAN Market Outlook will ensure you have a better understanding of this dynamic market.
The need for UAN market intelligence
The global UAN market has seen significant change in the recent past, with market growth outpacing other nitrogen product markets. Significant new capacity has been developed, and supply volumes have increased substantially in the US and Russia. On the demand side, while the appetite for UAN continues to develop in the traditional markets of North America and Europe, we have also seen major growth in UAN consumption in non-traditional countries like Ukraine.
While prices and margins for UAN have been disappointing over the last few years, in line with other nitrogen products, due to cyclical over-supply, this looks set to change as we look forward. The global nitrogen market is gradually tightening up and in the case of UAN, likely continued growth in demand will not be matched by new supply.
What you receive
Integer’s Focus Report: The Global UAN Market Outlook delivers:
- Profiles of all major UAN producers, highlighting their production volumes and capacity, and market orientation.
- Historical and forecasted UAN demand by country, including a breakdown of demand by province and region for the key consuming countries.
- Detailed UAN trade data and commentary, including total imports by source and exports by destinations for all major markets, together with trade matrices for current and historic data.