Spotlight Report – Global Phosphate Investment
Comprehensive investment database and analysis of project developments, feasibility – and dissecting the reasons for successes and failures
The phosphate sector saw an increase in proposed projects after a period of high prices following the financial crisis in 2008-2009. However, the phosphates sector has faced significant challenges over the last year, impacting the viability of projects across the globe. Challenges have included falling market prices, difficulty in raising finance and increased competition amongst target markets.
Integer has delved into the phosphate investment sector with our new Spotlight Report: Global Phosphate Investment (which includes our industry leading Phosphate Investment Database).
The report analyses how projects have progressed over the past year, including advancements and completions, as well as cancellations and delays. The Global Phosphate Investment Spotlight Report will enable you to:
- Reveal which projects are likely to go ahead in the medium term
- Identify which projects have advanced in the last year and why
- Learn about the dynamics driving the phosphate investment sector
- Discover future investment projects across the globe
- Compare capital costs and mine-site costs of junior minors
- Use the service’s readily accessible data – incorporate it into your planning and use it to inform and support your decision making
Add your required subscription to the shopping cart and pay securely by credit card or request an invoice. Your publication will be dispatched as soon as payment is received.
|Spotlight Report: Global Phosphate Investment||Corporate (multi-user) licence includes:
||email your order >>or|
You can also call our sales team directly to discuss your order on
+44 (0)20 3696 2320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept the following major credit cards: