The Global Ammonium Sulphate Market Service
The Global Ammonium Sulphate Market Service provides a comprehensive analysis and forecast of the world Ammonium Sulphate (AS) business.
It is the first study of its kind to comprehensively cover the global ammonium sulphate market by different grades of AS for supply, demand and pricing. It also analyses AS demand in the context of competing nitrogen and sulphur sources.
- Who produces ammonium sulphate?
- What different AS grades are produced and by whom – and how is this likely to change?
- How much will Chinese capacity grow by and what impact will it have on the global market?
- How is AS priced in different regions and how is this likely to change?
- What grades are preferred by particular markets, and what premiums do they achieve?
The Global Ammonium Sulphate Market Service answers these questions and provides an unrivalled insight into the world AS business. We examine the AS market by production route, region and grade, revealing who is producing what and why.
Our robust analysis of caprolactam and other industry dynamics allows us to explain and predict AS supply. By analysing the fundamentals underpinning AS demand and pricing, we reveal what factors will affect industry profitability in the future. We use the latest industry data, and deliver 12-year supply, demand and pricing forecasts.
The service will help you to:
- Reveal who produces AS and what grade they produce.
- Learn what grade different markets prefer
- Discover what premiums can be achieved for different grades and where
- Find out who will be producing AS in the future and how it will influence the market