Focus Report: Phosphate Rock Supply, Demand and Pricing Outlook to 2023
Interest in the phosphate rock market is at an all-time high even as political unrest continues to impact supply across key production areas in the Middle East and North Africa.
Factors such as rising demand, the announcement of a number of greenfield and brownfield capacity expansions, ongoing mine closures and declining rock grades in some regions have combined to raise key questions about the future development of the phosphate rock and downstream phosphates markets.
- How much new capacity (brownfield and greenfield) is likely to be added in the next 10 years?
- What is the outlook for phosphate rock demand by rock type and application over the next 10 years?
- How does phosphate rock quality affect both market demand and price?
- What is the future direction of phosphate rock pricing over the next ten years, and how is it likely to be shaped by the production economics of existing producers and new entrants?
Integer’s Focus Report Phosphate Rock Supply, Demand and Pricing Outlook to 2023 answers these questions and provides a comprehensive analysis and forecast of the global phosphate rock market.
It is the industry’s only in-depth resource to split out the phosphate rock market by type – analysing demand, supply and price trends. It also tracks current global capacity levels and grades – including to individual mine level.
We provide base, upside and downside capacity expansion scenarios based on our research into the viability of 130 proposed brownfield and greenfield projects. We employ our unique research methodology and use the latest industry data to deliver 10-year scenario based forecasts that are unmatched in robustness and reliability.
Use this Focus Report to:
- Access future capacity/supply development by phosphate rock type to 2023
- Reveal future demand development by end-use sector and phosphate rock type to 2023
- Understand what premiums can be achieved for different rock types and where
- Learn what types of phosphate rock are preferred by particular markets
- Discover future market prices and premiums for different rock types – and how this will affect the future supply situation to 2023