- Tim Cheyne is a Director of Integer Research and is responsible for the company’s work in the environmental sector. This covers stationary and mobile emissions control technologies and related chemicals such as AdBlue. Tim has degrees in chemical engineering and economics. He has previously worked in the design and operation of petrochemical plants and in commodity market analysis and consultancy in the chemical industry
- Adam Panayi is Research Manager at Integer and a lead analyst on Emissions Control in Non-Road Mobile Machinery (NRMM) Markets. He has worked in Market Analysis since 2006 with experience gained in research, consultancy and the intergovernmental sector. He has contributed towards Integer’s publications and consultancy projects across our emissions and fertilizer business areas.
- Fabricio Cardoso is the Editor of Emissions Control in Non-road Mobile Machinery (NRMM) Markets. He is the Editorial Manager within Integer’s emissions business areas and has project managed publications on the European AdBlue and North American DEF markets since 2013.
- Alex Wood in an Analyst in Integer’s emissions and fertiliser business areas. He is a key contributor to Emissions Control in Non-road Mobile Machinery (NRMM) markets and works on other regular publications such as The Monitor and ‘The Integer View’, our fertilisers newsletter.
- Knibb Gormezano & Partners (KGP) is a consultancy dedicated to providing services to the world’s automotive industry. Since its foundation in 1988 it has often been the consulting firm of first recourse when clients are seeking a sector specialist. KGP works for a wide range of international clients.
The report outlines the extent of emissions legislation in the sector both now and in the coming decade, and the implications for the technological strategies employed by OEMs to meet these requirements, including demand for AUS 32 for use with SCR technology.
- Emissions legislation – we assess the state of current legislation and the outlook for future changes in key markets for NRMM.
- Equipment market overview by power band and application, sales forecast to 2025 – to assess the final size of the emissions control markets for the NRMM sector, we analyse the outlook for NRMM sales by power band and application.
- Equipment parc by engine manufacturer forecast to 2025 – to assess the final market for emissions control technology in the NRMM sector it’s essential to provide a breakdown of the market by OEM so we can assess the impact of their emissions control strategies on the total market. Our parc forecast breaks out the top five suppliers and others for each end-use application.
- OEM emissions control strategy – we assess the emissions control technology strategies of over 50 OEMs across end-use applications.
- SCR equipment parc by engine manufacturer forecast to 2025 – we use our analysis of OEM strategies and fleet size to provide SCR equipment parc forecasts for the coming decade.
- AUS 32 Demand to 2025 – our SCR fleet forecasts and rigorous assessment of machinery utilisation rates and AUS 32 dosing across regions and applications, provide reliable AUS 32 demand forecasts for the coming decade.
How to order
Call +44(0)20 3696 2320