The China SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service
The Chinese AdBlue® market is growing rapidly. The defining moment for the market was the effective implementation of China V emissions standards in July 2017. With this in mind, we forecast that AdBlue® volumes will rise above 1 million litres in 2018.
To help you prepare for the challenges, and take advantage of the opportunities China’s emissions control markets have to offer, we have updated The China SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service to address questions such as:
- What does it take to meet diesel fuel and vehicle emissions legislation in China? How will the legislation develop over the next ten years?
- Which aftertreatment strategies have been adopted by the largest Chinese OEMs in order to meet China V emission standards?
- How will SCR vehicle sales and AdBlue® consumption develop over the next ten years?
- How is AdBlue® sold in China? Who are the main suppliers and retailers? and What are the main areas for growth in the Chinese AdBlue® sector?
- How is automotive grade urea supplied to the Chinese market? Who are the largest producers in the market, and how will their volumes change over the next few years?
This report presents essential demand, supply, and pricing forecasts for AdBlue® in China, and discusses the regulatory framework for the different vehicles and machinery that are driving demand for SCR aftertreatment technology.
It uncovers information on the size of the informal market, local prices, the dynamics for current supply and offers insight into main trends for the future. It also assesses macroeconomic data for China to support the vehicle sales forecast.
Features and Benefits
The China SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service contains features that will benefit AdBlue®/urea producers, OEMs, Traders and IBC equipment suppliers.Read More