The European SCR and AdBlue® Forecast Service
Europe is the largest SCR & AdBlue® market in the world. It is forecast to continue to grow rapidly at an average rate of 18% y-o-y over the next 10 years with the enforcement of increasingly stringent emissions standards.
Europe, unlike North America and China, is projected to receive a surge in AdBlue® demand from its diesel light vehicle segment that will adopt SCR more extensively after the enforcement of Euro 6d next year.
The European SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service provides a rigorous and independent analysis of the current and future development of the market. It offers unique insight into this growing and changing industry giving you a comprehensive view of the competitive landscape, and enabling you to devise robust, effective plans.
What’s new to the latest issue?
The updated issue includes:
- Bottom-up methodology for our AdBlue consumption forecast by country offers more transparency in the methodology of our country-level analysis
- AdBlue consumption forecast by market channel is split out by country
- Updated aftertreatment strategies for Euro6d compliance by passenger cars and light-duty commercial vehicles
- Our estimate for the SCR penetration of the active vehicle fleet by segment in all 31 European countries
- New spotlight analysis on the size of the SCR retrofitting market in Europe and how this will development with the upcoming low emission zones (LEZ) in the next two years
What our clients say
“To understand the global AdBlue® markets, it’s important for us to have one source that oversees all regions. It all began with our first Integer report, The European SCR & AdBlue® Forecast 2016 and 2017. We challenged Integer to a tailor-made report on our main business sector; AdBlue® bottles. We needed the report to be able to benchmark our results against the fast-moving growth rates in other countries. For us, Integer Research is our one stop shop to gain sharp and clear insights regarding the AdBlue® market.” – Kemetyl Nederland B.V.
Integer’s European SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service explores how AdBlue® consumption, supply and pricing will develop in the period to 2025.Read More
Order securely online
The European SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service will be available soon. Order now and the report will be sent to you upon publication.Read More
Features and benefits
The new European SCR & AdBlue® Market Forecast Service will be an essential resource for anyone operating in or interested in the AdBlue® supply chain. Key features of this report include:Read More