The European SCR and AdBlue® Forecast Service
The markets for SCR and AdBlue® continue to grow strongly. Average year-on-year growth is in the range of 15-20%, despite a challenging economic climate within Europe and globally.
In the heavy and medium-duty sectors the level of market and infrastructure development means the industry is ready to cope with this demand. This is due to a comprehensive and growing pump network and an increasingly efficient supply chain, as scale economies kick in.
However in many other respects the market faces uncertain times. This is partly due to the pace of this growth and the increased breadth of legislation as passenger cars and light-duty vehicle standards take hold. It is also down to the scrutiny that diesel technology for passenger cars is under, especially after the diesel emissions cheat crisis.
The European SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service examines these issues and provides a rigorous and independent analysis of the current and future development of the market. By speaking to market players across the industry we are able to provide unique insight into this growing and changing industry.
What’s new to the latest issue?
The updated issue includes:
- Revised methodology for consumption breakdown by country and segment
- Revised methodology for the current fleet by emission standard
- Comprehensive list of Euro 6 passenger car models, manufacturer strategies and AdBlue® tank sizes
- Updated emission standards, particularly Euro 6 for passenger cars and NRMM Stage V
- Revised lists of AdBlue® producers, distributors and retailers
- AdBlue® retail infrastructure for passenger cars: pump network, packaged product offering by brand
Integer’s European SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service explores how AdBlue® consumption, supply and pricing will develop in the period to 2025.Read More
Order securely online
The European SCR & AdBlue® Forecast Service will be available soon. Order now and the report will be sent to you upon publication.Read More
Features and benefits
The new European SCR & AdBlue® Market Forecast Service will be an essential resource for anyone operating in or interested in the AdBlue® supply chain. Key features of this report include:Read More