Translate Click here to read this in:
TranslateClick here to read this in:
Nitrogen Market Webinar available to watch now… Global Urea Supply & Demand BalancePosted On: 24-09-2018 By: Ali Asaadi
Watch Integer’s recorded webinar
Integer’s must-watch webinar has been recorded and is now available to watch on-demand.
Simply click the link below to watch this webinar:
This nitrogen webinar addresses the following topics:
Presenter and Analyst team
Head of Fertilizer Research
Director of Fertilizers and Chemicals
China Research Manager
Head of Consulting
|Find out more about our analyst team by clicking here|
Easy access: No downloads required, watch on multiple devices
- This webinar works with no need for downloads, simply click and play.
- You can watch the webinar whenever you want – so don’t worry if you can’t make the times above, simply register and then watch the webinar on demand when it suits you.
- The webinar can be watched on all devices: PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone.
Related research from Integer
- Production costs by producer, the prices and margins they achieve and how these are likely to change in the future.
- How feedstock costs, including shale gas, will impact production economics
- Identify swing producers and where they are on the cost/supply curve
- New capacity (greenfield and brownfield) likely to be added in the medium term
- Reveal the 10-year outlook for urea prices
- Discover the prospects for urea demand and the drivers behind future growth
- Understand the role of capacity additions and closures on the global supply-demand balance
- Access full plant capacity lists and project profiles