Insulated Wire & Cable Market Update – Free WebinarPosted On: 16-10-2017 By: Katherine Eveland
- Analysis of the latest findings from the Wire & Cable Data Service including: recent market developments, the changing global supply/demand balance and some long term market trends.
Watch the webinar recording
Click on the link below to access the webinar. The system will ask for a few details before launching the recording.
This webinar covers:
Easy access: No downloads required, watch on multiple devices
- This webinar works with no need for downloads, simply click and play.
- You can watch the webinar whenever you want
- The webinar can be watched on all devices: PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone.
Presenter and Analyst team
|Find out more about our analyst team by clicking here|
Thought leadership at industry events and association membership
The Integer Research analyst team speak at and attend key industry events every year, including conferences and training sessions run by Europacable, International Cablemakers Federation (ICF), Arab Cable Manufactures Association (Arabcab), Niehoff Open House, Interwire, Metal Bulletin Copper Conference, CabWire and more.
We are also proud members of the following associations:
- International Wire and Machinery Association (IWMA)
- Arab Cable Manufacturers Association (Arabcab)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Related research from Integer
- Track the latest developments in the wire and cable market across 80 countries (or select your specified region)
- Discover where and for which products demand is growing (option to select your product type)
- Identify and capitalize on ‘hotspot’ markets by geography and product group
- Support your strategic decision-making
- Receive monthly news updates direct from the editor
- Access to Integer’s Wire & Cable Analyst team