Global Insulated Wire & Cable Outlook WebinarPosted On: 05-04-2017 By: Katherine Eveland
- Analysis of the latest findings from the Wire & Cable Data Service including: recent market developments, the changing global supply/demand balance and some long term market trends.
- Register even if you can’t attend: We’ll send all registrants a link to the webinar recording – to watch when it suits you
Register for free here – simply click a time below:
Webinar date and duration:
- Date: 4th May 2017
- Expected Duration: 30 minutes
Times (click on the time you prefer to register):
- >> Register here: 9AM London time
(10AM Berlin / 1PM Dubai / 5PM Beijing / 8PM Sydney)
- >> Register here: 5PM London time
(6PM Berlin / 12 midday New York / 3PM Sao Paulo / 9AM Vancouver)
This webinar will cover:
Easy access: No downloads required, watch on multiple devices
- This webinar works with no need for downloads, simply click and play.
- You can watch the webinar whenever you want – so don’t worry if you can’t make the times above, simply watch the session on demand when it suits you.
- The webinar can be watched on all devices: PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone.
Presenter and Analyst team
|Find out more about our analyst team by clicking here|
How does the webinar process work?
- Register for the event, using the links above or simply click here for the 9am session, or click here for the 5pm session.
- You will receive a calendar invite along with a link to watch the webinar (even if you miss the webinar simply use the same link to watch the recording).
- No downloads required, use your PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone, sit back and enjoy the session wherever you are.
Thought leadership at industry events and association membership
The Integer Research analyst team speak at and attend key industry events every year, including conferences and training sessions run by Europacable, International Cablemakers Federation (ICF), Arab Cable Manufactures Association (Arabcab), Niehoff Open House, Interwire, Metal Bulletin Copper Conference, CabWire and more.
We are also proud members of the following associations:
- International Wire and Machinery Association (IWMA)
- Arab Cable Manufacturers Association (Arabcab)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Related research from Integer
- Track the latest developments in the wire and cable market across 80 countries (or select your specified region)
- Discover where and for which products demand is growing (option to select your product type)
- Identify and capitalize on ‘hotspot’ markets by geography and product group
- Support your strategic decision-making
- Receive monthly news updates direct from the editor
- Access to Integer’s Wire & Cable Analyst team