Global Insulated Wire & Cable Market Update Webinar – 31 October 2018Posted On: 09-10-2018 By: Katherine Eveland
- Macro view of the global market presented by Philip Radbourne
- A break down on market trends and shifts by region covering
- Europe & the CIS
- Asia Pacific & South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- A quick look at the latest findings from the Wire & Cable Data Service including: recent market developments, the changing global supply/demand balance and some long term market trends.
Register for the webinar here
We run two sessions to accommodate different time zones but, even if you can’t attend either time please register anyway and you will receive a recorded version of the presentation.
The cable market update webinar covers:
Easy access: No downloads required, watch on multiple devices
- This webinar works with no need for downloads, simply click and play.
- You can watch the webinar whenever you want – so don’t worry if you can’t make the times above, simply watch the session on demand when it suits you.
- The webinar can be watched on all devices: PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone.
Presenter and Analyst team
|Find out more about our analyst team by clicking here|
Thought leadership at industry events and association membership
The Integer Research analyst team speak at and attend key industry events every year, including conferences and training sessions run by Europacable, International Cablemakers Federation (ICF), Arab Cable Manufactures Association (Arabcab), Niehoff Open House, Interwire, Metal Bulletin Copper Conference, CabWire and more.
We are also proud members of the following associations:
- International Wire and Machinery Association (IWMA)
- The International Council on Large Electric Systems (CIGRE)
- Arab Cable Manufacturers Association (Arabcab)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Related research from Integer
- Track the latest developments in the wire and cable market across 80 countries (or select your specified region)
- Discover where and for which products demand is growing (option to select your perferred product type)
- Identify and capitalize on ‘hotspot’ markets by geography and product group
- Support your strategic decision-making
- Receive monthly news updates direct from the editor
- Access to Integer’s Wire & Cable Analyst team