Watch: Nitrogen market & the evolving impact of energyPosted On: 28-03-2017 By: Grahame Turnbull
Analysing the latest market developments, the impact of energy, short and long term outlook – available to watch whenever you want.
Watch this FREE webinar now – simply click the link below:
This webinar was recorded on 27th April 2017 and provides great insight into Integer’s analysis of the impact of energy on the nitrogen market.
This Nitrogen webinar covers:
Easy access: No downloads required, watch on multiple devices
- This webinar works with no need for downloads, simply click and play.
- You can watch the webinar whenever you want – so don’t worry if you can’t make the times above, simply watch the session on demand when it suits you.
- The webinar can be watched on all devices: PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone.
Presenter and Analyst team
|Find out more about our analyst team by clicking here|
How does the webinar process work?
- Access the webinar recording by clicking this link
- No downloads required, use your PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone, sit back and enjoy the session wherever you are.
Related research from Integer
- Production costs by producer, the prices and margins they achieve and how these are likely to change in the future.
- How feedstock costs, including shale gas, will impact production economics
- Identify swing producers and where they are on the cost/supply curve
- New capacity (greenfield and brownfield) likely to be added in the medium term
- Reveal the 10 year forecasts of capacity additions, incorporating several scenarios
- Discover the demand forecast for all of the primary nitrogen products, end products and end markets
- Understand the role of the prominent importers and exporters by end product
- Access the forecast casts for key importers, exporters and end users of the primary nitrogen products