Translate Click here to read this in:
TranslateClick here to read this in:
Free Webinar: Nitrogen Market – the evolving impact of energyPosted On: 28-03-2017 By: Grahame Turnbull
- Free webinar: Analysing the latest market developments, the impact of energy, short and long term outlook
- Register even if you can’t attend: We’ll send all registrants a link to the webinar recording – to watch when it suits you
- Webinar date and duration: 27th April 2017, expected duration: 45 minutes
Register for free here – simply click the time you prefer below:
- >> Register here: 9AM London time
(10AM Berlin / 12 midday Dubai / 4PM Beijing / 8PM Sydney)
- >> Register here: 5PM London time
(12 midday New York / 3PM Sao Paulo / 9AM Vancouver)
This Nitrogen webinar will cover:
Easy access: No downloads required, watch on multiple devices
- This webinar works with no need for downloads, simply click and play.
- You can watch the webinar whenever you want – so don’t worry if you can’t make the times above, simply watch the session on demand when it suits you.
- The webinar can be watched on all devices: PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone.
Presenter and Analyst team
|Find out more about our analyst team by clicking here|
How does the webinar process work?
- Register for the event, using the links above or simply click here for the 9am session, or alternatively click here for the 5pm session.
- You will receive a calendar invite along with a link to watch the webinar (even if you miss the webinar simply use the same link to watch the recording).
- No downloads required, use your PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone, sit back and enjoy the session wherever you are.
Related research from Integer
- Production costs by producer, the prices and margins they achieve and how these are likely to change in the future.
- How feedstock costs, including shale gas, will impact production economics
- Identify swing producers and where they are on the cost/supply curve
- New capacity (greenfield and brownfield) likely to be added in the medium term
- Reveal the 10 year forecasts of capacity additions, incorporating several scenarios
- Discover the demand forecast for all of the primary nitrogen products, end products and end markets
- Understand the role of the prominent importers and exporters by end product
- Access the forecast casts for key importers, exporters and end users of the primary nitrogen products