Don’t miss our Global Wire & Cable Market Update Webinar – 8th May, 2019Posted On: 01-05-2019 By: Katherine Eveland
We would like to invite you to join our bi-annual Wire & Cable market update webinar. Philip Radbourne, Vice President of Wire & Cable, and Charles Lester, Wire & Cable Analyst, will be presenting a brief look at the outlook for the global economy and cover some broad regional topics such as:
- Macro view of the global market
- A break down on market trends and shifts by region covering
- Europe & the CIS
- Asia Pacific & South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- A quick look at the latest findings from the Wire & Cable Data Service including: recent market developments, the changing global supply/demand balance and some long term market trends.
Register for the webinar here
Choose a session time that fits your schedule. Use the links below to register for our webinar.
Not sure which session to choose? Use a time zone converter here >>
Don’t worry if you can’t make it on the day, register anyway and we’ll send you a recording straight to your inbox.
The cable market update webinar covers:
Easy access: No downloads required, watch on multiple devices
- This webinar works with no need for downloads, simply click and play.
- You can watch the webinar whenever you want – so don’t worry if you can’t make the times above, simply watch the session on demand when it suits you.
- The webinar can be watched on all devices: PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone.
Thought leadership at industry events and association membership
The Integer Research analyst team speak at and attend key industry events every year, including conferences and training sessions run by Europacable, International Cablemakers Federation (ICF), Arab Cable Manufactures Association (Arabcab), Niehoff Open House, Interwire, Metal Bulletin Copper Conference, CabWire and more.
We are also proud members of the following associations:
- International Wire and Machinery Association (IWMA)
- The International Council on Large Electric Systems (CIGRE)
- Arab Cable Manufacturers Association (Arabcab)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Track the latest developments in the wire and cable market across 80 countries (or select your specified region)
- Discover where and for which products demand is growing (option to select your perferred product type)
- Identify and capitalize on ‘hotspot’ markets by geography and product group
- Support your strategic decision-making
- Receive monthly news updates direct from the editor
- Access to Integer’s Wire & Cable Analyst team