80 speakers confirmed for the 8th Integer Emissions Summit USA 2015Posted On: 22-10-2015 By: Rebecca Shellim
80 speakers have now confirmed their participation at the upcoming ‘8th Integer Emissions Summit & DEF Forum USA 2015’. The conference will take place on the 27-29 October at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Chicago.
Senior representatives from government bodies, industry associations and media, leading vehicle and engine manufacturers, emissions control technology suppliers and stakeholders from across the DEF supply chain will share their expert knowledge and insight over the 3-day summit. The conference addresses key issues surrounding emissions reduction policies and technology solutions for the heavy-duty truck, off-highway, light-duty vehicle and passenger car and maritime sectors. The conference is also the host of the 2-day DEF Forum, which covers the crucial developments and outlook on the North American Diesel Exhaust Fluid market.
Key speakers from each track include:
Heavy duty trucks:
- Kim Heroy Rogalski, Manager, Mobile Source Control Division, CARB (California Air Resources Board)
- Chris Sharp, Staff Engineer, Engine, Emissions & Vehicle Research Division, Southwest Research Institute
- Dan Kieffer, Director of Emissions Compliance, PACCAR
- Jeff Shefchik, President, Paper Transport Inc.
- Brian C. Mormino, Executive Director- Worldwide Environmental Strategy & Compliance, Cummins Inc.
- Richard Bishop, Environmental Compliance/Engine Emissions, John Deere Power Systems
- Mike Pankonin, Senior Director, Technical & Safety Standards, Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)
- Vincent Whelan, Vice President – Products, JCB North America
- Darren Tasker, Vice President, Industrial Sales, Volvo Penta of the Americas
- John Cottrell, Integration Manager, FPT Industrial
Light-duty vehicles and passenger cars:
- Nick Tamborra, Emissions Regulatory Senior Manager, Engineering and Environmental Office, Volkswagen Group
- Rahul Mital, Global Technical Specialist Diesel Aftertreatment, General Motors Corporation
- Jane Thomas, Global Sales Manager, Emissions Analytics
- Steve Wright, Chief Engineer, Ricardo Inc.
- Leo Breton, Technology Development Manager, U.S. Department of Energy
- Daniel Wesp, Principal Engineer, Global Gas Solutions, American Bureau of Shipping
- Toru Nakao, Marine SCR Group – Product Development Division, Hitachi Zosen
- Jon Stewart, President, International Maritime Technology Consultants
- Rod Gravley, Technology Director, Tri-Mer Corporation
- Eric Cottell, President, Nonox Ltd.
- Stephen Hieber, Chairman, Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI) DEF Committee
- Carlos Sustaita, HPP Account Executive, Cummins Inc.
- Luke Van Wyk, General Manager, Thunder Creek Equipment
- Ed Wells, Vice President, Yara Environmental Solutions
- Charles Culverhouse, Global DEF Business Manager, Old World Industries
The full list of speakers and conference agenda can be found here.
This conference is now past. However, you still have the chance to purchase the presentations (including links to video recordings) by stream. For more details click here >>.