Translate Click here to read this in:
TranslateClick here to read this in:
What are you looking for?
Out now: The Market for Specialty Cable
- Drivers of demand by end-use and production in US$ million
- Specifications, standards and key consumers by sector
- Size of the market by OEM product by region and country
- Projected new build and cable demand forecasts to 2020
NEW: The Integer Top 100 Global Wire and Cable Producers Database
- Who are the biggest wire and cable manufacturers in the world?
- What are their annual revenues and how large is the global industry in total?
- How have the producers rankings changed over the last 6 years
- Who are the new entrants, and how close is the competition?
Wire & Cable Data Service
- Track the latest developments in the wire and cable market (76 key countries covered)
- Discover where and for which products demand is growing
- Identify and capitalize on exciting new ‘hotspots’ by geography and product group
- Forecasts consumption, production and trade data up to 2018.
NEW Databases: Wire and Cable Plant Databases
- Revenues by plant and location
- Revenue by country and product
- Country/Company production
- Rank producers by country/region
The Integer Top 200 Chinese Wire & Cable Producers Database
- Balanced and unbiased ranking of major chinese players by revenue
- Compare and analyse figures across each of the last 6 years
- Breakdown of production by region in China, showing activity hotspots
- Easy Excel file with in-built pivot tables and charts for easy reference
Wire & Cable Focus Report: ASEAN Markets
- Consumption by country and product for 2007-2013, plus forecasts to 2018
- Analysis of 70 leading cable producers in the ASEAN region
- Product mix and revenues by product, and production share by country
- Trade and demand forecasts.
Focus Report: The European Fire Performance Cable Market
- Outlook for the consumption and production of FPC in Europe 2007-2018
- Profiles of key producers of FPC Impact of Construction Products Regulation (CPR) and other legislation
- Analysis of key trends
- Analysis of the use of materials – including polymers and flame retardants
Wire and Cable Focus Report: Middle East and North Africa Markets
- Understand how the Arab Spring has affected MENA wire and cable markets
- Discover where and for which products regional demand is growing
- Learn how MENA cable makers are performing
- Determine what the implications of the market outlook are for industry participants.
Wire and Cable Regional Study: Brazil
- Comprehensive analysis of Brazil's cable industry performance
- Maps in detail the main drives of demand in Brazil
- Plant and product mix for the leading 100 cablemakers
- In-depth profiles on leading cable companies operating in Brazil.
Wire and Cable Regional Study: North America
- Comprehensive analysis of USA's cable industry performance
- Maps in detail the main drives of demand in USA
- Plant and product mix for the leading 200 cablemakers in the USA
- In-depth profiles on leading cable companies operating in the USA.
Wire and Cable Regional Study: India
- Full profiles of the top Indian producers
- Company analysis, overview and structure, raw materials usage, production and capacity by product, and company financials
- Production shares for the top 50 Indian cable producers
- Plant and product mix for the leading 200 Indian cablemakers.
Wire and Cable Focus Report: Eastern Europe
- Explores how the region will develop over the next eight years
- Examines the main drivers of demand for each country in the region
- Production shares and detailed product splits of the top 130 cablemakers in the region
- Analysis of emerging cable clusters and the cross-border electronic hub centred on Hungary.