Participation of other stakeholders in the initiative and its benefits
IFC and its partners welcome the participation in the initiative of other industry participants as project “stakeholders”. IFC recognises that broader industry involvement is central to ensuring that the benchmarking initiative is successful and can be replicated in other regions in future.
Throughout the initiative, an Expert Board and Focus Groups will be reviewing the methodology and its applicability, and advising on REF best practice, including REF technologies.
Participants will have the chance to work with leading corporations in finance and engineering, as well as industry associations and other industry players to ensure the success of the initiative, whilst also learning more about resource efficiency and best practice in the ECA nitrogen industry.
Benefits for stakeholders from participation include:
- India will become the world’s largest importer of automotive grade urea in five years
- Sulphur Market Webinar: Developments, China & short-term outlook
- Acquisition of Integer Research by Argus Media
- Free Download – Integer’s phosphate market paper.. Brazil: The phosphate market dynamo
- Global Wire & Cable Market Update Webinar – 31 October 2018