Translate Click here to read this in:
TranslateClick here to read this in:
Details of the initiative
The benchmarking initiative will comprise of two key stages:
- Benchmarking – This will involve collecting operational data from participants and undertaking site visits on a strictly confidential basis. All participants will be provided with guidelines on the benchmarking methodology and data requirements, reference documents, and other preparatory material, as well as access to the project team in order to answer queries. After collation of the results, participating companies will receive individual assessment reports, comparing their individual REF performance to the regional averages and best practice, as well as an overview of the overall REF performance of the industry in the region. Please note all results will be presented in an aggregated manner, in order to maintain confidentiality.
- Identifying improvements – Working with leading industry experts, IFC and its partners will undertake work to identify best practice in REF technologies, processes, and practices. Reference documents will be supplied to participants that aim to enable participants to identify options for REF improvements and assess their initial feasibility for implementation. The operational savings that could be made by implementing the options identified for REF best practice will be quantified and detailed.
Companies that choose to pursue the REF improvements identified by the initiative may be eligible for funding by IFC and/or its partners.
Participating companies will receive the following:
- Tailored benchmarking reports analysing plant performance compared to regional and global peers;
- A comprehensive sector-wide report presenting an overview of regional performance;
- Comprehensive analysis and data and practical guidelines on the benchmarking methodologies.
- Don’t miss our Global Wire & Cable Market Update Webinar – 8th May, 2019
- India will become the world’s largest importer of automotive grade urea in five years
- Sulphur Market Webinar: Developments, China & short-term outlook
- Acquisition of Integer Research by Argus Media
- Free Download – Integer’s phosphate market paper.. Brazil: The phosphate market dynamo