Download paper on Asian specialty fertilizer sector, and VAFSA 2018 post summit report:
- Free Paper: Asia’s specialty fertilizers markets: Present situation & outlook (presented by Andrea Valentini, Research Manager, Integer Research, at the Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2018)
- Free Report: Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2018 post summit report (high level summary of the presentations and panel discussions that took place at the summit, and demographics analysis of the VAFSA 2018 delegates)
Simply fill in the form below to access these two free downloads:
More information on the Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2019
The Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2019 (VAFSA 2019) continues the success of our VAFSA 2018 summit held earlier this year.
VAFSA 2019 will be held over two days in Thailand, in early February 2019 and brings together an exciting mix of industry thought leaders, fertilizer producers, technology suppliers, buyers, traders, key government officials and more to examine the increasing opportunities in Asia’s value added and specialty fertilizer market.
VAFSA 2019 special offer: $700 discount ends 30th March 2018
- Book securely online here ($700 Discount included)
- Request an invoice by clicking here
- VAFSA 2019 – more information
Delegate, sponsor and speaker feedback has been really positive and informative, and we are incorporating this feedback into our planning, with a great programme already being developed for next year’s summit. We look forward to seeing you in Thailand!
Contact us if you have any questions:
Tel: +44 207 503 1265
- Don’t miss our Global Wire & Cable Market Update Webinar – 8th May, 2019
- India will become the world’s largest importer of automotive grade urea in five years
- Sulphur Market Webinar: Developments, China & short-term outlook
- Acquisition of Integer Research by Argus Media
- Free Download – Integer’s phosphate market paper.. Brazil: The phosphate market dynamo