7F Toranomon 40MT Bldg.
Tel: +81 (0)3 4530 9663
Andrea Valentini, Senior Analyst
In the very heart of one of Tokyo’s biggest Finance districts, our Japan office is conveniently located directly on top of Kamiyacho station.
- Inside look at specialty power cable demand and use in the renewable energy sector
- The Integer View 22 May 2017 – Chinese Coal Capacity; EU Compromise with Gazprom; Senegal Phosphate Project Update; Legacy Potash Mine Bethune
- Integer View from China 12 May 2017 – Improved urea producers’ profit; China fertilizer VAT cut; Crop area substitution to urea consumption
- The Integer View 21 April 2017 – Chinese Concentrated Solar Power Development; Potash Production Begins; China Sulphur Production Outlook
- Global Sulphur demand: How will China’s 27% share of consumption develop?