7F Toranomon 40MT Bldg.
Tel: +81 (0)3 4530 9663
Andrea Valentini, Senior Analyst
In the very heart of one of Tokyo’s biggest Finance districts, our Japan office is conveniently located directly on top of Kamiyacho station.
- Urea capacity rationalisation in China: the $5.83 billion-dollar question
- The Integer View 05 September 2017 – Low fertilizer price erodes producers profit; Elandsfontein project stalls; BHP – Jansen project update
- Integer View from China 25 August 2017 – Environmental audit pushes phosphate production costs up; Integer second value added summit
- The Integer View 26 July 2017 – BioNitrogen ceases operations, Ma’aden’s Wa’ad al Shamal starts prouction, Uralkali/China sign potash contract, Chinese sulphur imports continue to fall year-on-year
- Is your DEF business the one to beat? Find out at The DEF Awards 2017