Consultancy – Wire & Cable
Integer is a publishing, consulting and events company with an in-depth understanding of the wire & cable sector. We are a leader in terms of industry analysis, using market, economic, company financial, trade and logistics data.
We have carried out numerous consulting assignments related to the wire and cable industry and we have worked extensively with leading global cable producers, their suppliers and customers as well as potential investors within the wire and cable market.
Integer Research’s analysts have extensive experience analysing complex wire and cable markets, company accounts, identifying and forecasting industry market trends, as well as providing consultancy services covering:
- Product markets
- Geographical markets
- Financial transactions
- Aspects of the value chains
- Areas of the business (e.g. sales or procurement).
Below outlines the types of consultancy that Integer undertakes:
- Market studies
- Marketability (price focused)
- Project evaluation or financing
- Transaction support
- Performance improvement (operation/company focused)
- Other types
We deliver services to a range of clients within the wire & cable industry, such as:
- Wire & cable producers
- Suppliers to the wire & cable industry
- Other organisations (prospective investors in wire & cable companies, customers of producers looking to identify new suppliers and government bodies)
For more information on how Integer Research can help you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 20 7503 1265.
- Sulphuric Acid Market in 2017 – a concise review
- Was the Q4 2017 sulphur price really a blip?
- Integer View from China January 2018 – Environment taxes in China: How influential will they be in 2018?
- Is there an end to high SOP prices?
- The Integer View 18 December 2017 – The impact of China gas shortages on urea supply and Integer visit Sirius’s Woodsmith site