Consultancy – Wire & Cable
Integer is a publishing, consulting and events company with an in-depth understanding of the wire & cable sector. We are a leader in terms of industry analysis, using market, economic, company financial, trade and logistics data.
We have carried out numerous consulting assignments related to the wire and cable industry and we have worked extensively with leading global cable producers, their suppliers and customers as well as potential investors within the wire and cable market.
Integer Research’s analysts have extensive experience analysing complex wire and cable markets, company accounts, identifying and forecasting industry market trends, as well as providing consultancy services covering:
- Product markets
- Geographical markets
- Financial transactions
- Aspects of the value chains
- Areas of the business (e.g. sales or procurement).
Below outlines the types of consultancy that Integer undertakes:
- Market studies
- Marketability (price focused)
- Project evaluation or financing
- Transaction support
- Performance improvement (operation/company focused)
- Other types
We deliver services to a range of clients within the wire & cable industry, such as:
- Wire & cable producers
- Suppliers to the wire & cable industry
- Other organisations (prospective investors in wire & cable companies, customers of producers looking to identify new suppliers and government bodies)
For more information on how Integer Research can help you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 20 7503 1265.
- Insulated Wire & Cable Market Update – Free Webinar
- Phosphates prices to remain under pressure to 2019, as the global market adjusts to low-cost capacity expansions
- Integer DEF Awards 2017 are a hit in San Antonio!
- Urea capacity rationalisation in China: the $5.83 billion-dollar question
- The Integer View 05 September 2017 – Low fertilizer price erodes producers profit; Elandsfontein project stalls; BHP – Jansen project update