Consultancy – Fertilizers & Chemicals
We offer independent consultancy services to the fertilizers and chemicals industry. We can help you make key decisions on strategy, investment, operations, mergers and acquisitions and future planning.
Our aim is to generate a lasting and positive impact on your organisation by combining solid analysis of market, economic and company financial data with trade and logistics analysis and technical knowledge.
We regularly present at events held by IFA (International Fertilizer Association), TFI (The Fertilizer Institute), TSI (The Sulphur Institute) and AFA (Arab Fertilizer Association).
Through our offices in London, Beijing, Tokyo and the USA, we are able to offer bespoke consultancy services and industry intelligence to markets worldwide.
Our Fertilizer consultancy and research formats:
- Market studies, including supply/demand, trade analysis and price forecasts
- Strategy consulting and business development
- Asset valuation and feasibility studies
- Market documentation for lenders and banks
- Performance improvement programmes and customer satisfaction surveys
- Marketing and purchasing strategy
- Expert witness in litigation
- Public policy
- Partner/distribution studies
Our experience and knowledge in the fertilizer industry:
- The nitrogen sector – we offer capabilities in the raw material chain and finished nitrogen fertilizers. We also work in markets related to nitrogen fertilizers, such as melamine and methanol
- The phosphate sector – we cover the raw materials and finished products
- The potash sector – we offer analysis of potassium chloride (MOP) and potassium sulphate (SOP) markets
- NPK fertilizer – we cover compound and blended fertilizers
We also cover speciality fertilizers assignments such as slow-release fertilizers, foliar sprays, and soluble fertilizers for fertigation.
To find out how we can help you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7780 4200.
IFC Nitrogen Chemicals Resource Efficiency Benchmarking Initiative
International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, has selected Integer Research to provide consulting services within its major new initiative benchmarking resource efficiency in the nitrogen industry.
The key goals of the project are the following:
- Enable participating companies to identify and realise resource efficiency improvements and cost savings in operational, managerial and technical processes
- Stimulate investment in resource efficient technologies in the nitrogen chemicals industry by exposing areas for improvement in operations and equipment
The study covers ammonia, nitric acid, urea and nitrogen-based fertilizer manufacturers from Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, the Balkans region and Central Asia.
We invite all producers in this region to take part in the benchmarking study.
To speak to us directly please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7780 4200.
- Sulphur Market Webinar: Developments, China & short-term outlook
- Acquisition of Integer Research by Argus Media
- Free Download – Integer’s phosphate market paper.. Brazil: The phosphate market dynamo
- Global Wire & Cable Market Update Webinar – 31 October 2018
- Nitrogen Market Webinar available to watch now… Global Urea Supply & Demand Balance