Consultancy – Environment & Emissions
We offer independent, confidential consultancy services in the market for diesel emission reduction technologies such as SCR, DPF and EGR. Our focus is commercial and strategic rather than technical, but we work closely with all parts of your organisation to achieve the project goals. Furthermore, we are the leading suppliers of information and consultancy covering the AdBlue & DEF markets.
Rapidly changing emissions legislation is creating new opportunities for technology companies, but also creates uncertainty and risk in some established markets. Integer Research is dedicated to helping emissions treatment companies and their investors, advisers and lenders meet these challenges by providing the highest quality professional analysis, research and strategic recommendations.
We can help you make key decisions faster; on marketing, strategy, investment, operations, merger & acquisition, technology, organisation and the environment.
New European Climate Change Regulations
The European Commission has taken ambitious steps to reduce Europe’s greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, and with Europe at the forefront of global regulatory efforts an impact on European industry is unavoidable. With climate change regulation expanding to include the industries in which we specialise such as nitrogen fertilizers, Integer has developed expertise in the analysis of the impact of the new regulations on profitability and competitiveness.
|Our clients||Our portfolio|
If you are interested in working with us and would like to make use of our consultancy services, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 20 7503 1265.
- Insulated Wire & Cable Market Update – Free Webinar
- Phosphates prices to remain under pressure to 2019, as the global market adjusts to low-cost capacity expansions
- Integer DEF Awards 2017 are a hit in San Antonio!
- Urea capacity rationalisation in China: the $5.83 billion-dollar question
- The Integer View 05 September 2017 – Low fertilizer price erodes producers profit; Elandsfontein project stalls; BHP – Jansen project update