Consultancy – Environment & Emissions
We offer independent, confidential consultancy services in the market for diesel emission reduction technologies such as SCR, DPF and EGR. Our focus is commercial and strategic rather than technical, but we work closely with all parts of your organisation to achieve the project goals. Furthermore, we are the leading suppliers of information and consultancy covering the AdBlue & DEF markets.
Rapidly changing emissions legislation is creating new opportunities for technology companies, but also creates uncertainty and risk in some established markets. Integer Research is dedicated to helping emissions treatment companies and their investors, advisers and lenders meet these challenges by providing the highest quality professional analysis, research and strategic recommendations.
We can help you make key decisions faster; on marketing, strategy, investment, operations, merger & acquisition, technology, organisation and the environment.
New European Climate Change Regulations
The European Commission has taken ambitious steps to reduce Europe’s greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, and with Europe at the forefront of global regulatory efforts an impact on European industry is unavoidable. With climate change regulation expanding to include the industries in which we specialise such as nitrogen fertilizers, Integer has developed expertise in the analysis of the impact of the new regulations on profitability and competitiveness.
|Our clients||Our portfolio|
If you are interested in working with us and would like to make use of our consultancy services, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 20 7503 1265.
- The Integer View 26 July 2017 – BioNitrogen ceases operations, Ma’aden’s Wa’ad al Shamal starts prouction, Uralkali/China sign potash contract, Chinese sulphur imports continue to fall year-on-year
- Is your DEF business the one to beat? Find out at The DEF Awards 2017
- Integer View from China 12 July 2017 – Optimizing China’s fertilizer capacity; China’s slow release fertilizer industry
- Europacable and its members actively contributing to making sure CPR is a success
- The Integer View 03 July 2017 – OPZ, Togliatti shut down ammonia plants; Syrian Phosphate Revival; “Innovative” Potash Mine Advances