Looking for tailored research and consultancy? Integer Research can help. We offer independent, confidential consultancy services to the leading business looking to succeed in their respected industries.
We can help you make key decisions faster: in strategy, investment, operations, merger and acquisition, technology, planning and the environment. We will work with your top management and market specialists to help give you the edge on your competitors. Our aim is to generate a lasting and positive impact on your organisation.
Priority Expert Consultations
Our priority consultation service allows you to make quick business-critical decisions on future investment, mergers & acquisitions, strategy, policy or organizational issues across the DEF/Adblue and diesel emission reduction, fertilizer and chemical or wire and cable industries.Read More
Environment and Emissions
Rapidly changing emissions legislation is creating new opportunities for technology companies, but also creates uncertainty and risk in some established markets. Integer Research is dedicated to helping emissions treatment companies and their investors, advisers and lenders meet these challenges by providing the highest quality professional analysis, research and strategic recommendations.Read More
Fertilizers and Chemicals
Modern companies face growing challenges in an increasingly global fertilizer market. Integer Research is dedicated to helping corporations by providing the highest quality professional consultancy and research.Read More
Wire and Cable
Integer Research has carried out numerous consulting assignments related to the wire and cable industry, and worked extensively with leading global cable producers across a range of product sectors, including in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, the USA and South Korea, and many more countries.Read More
- The Integer View 12 May 2016 – Nitrogen gas price hike in Pakistan, North American producer results highlight tough potash market and CF Industries and OCI terminate merger discussions
- BREAKING – Another day another nitrogen merger off the cards: CF Industries and OCI terminate merger discussions
- Manufacturing, oil and mining are impacting the global wire & cable industry
- The Integer View 12 May 2016 – US nitrogen projects progress, Mosaic Q1 2016 earnings, Another idle potash mine, Alberta wildfire disrupts oilsands facilities
- The Integer View 04 May 2016 – Chinese Nitrogen & Phosphate exports decline, Uralkali optimistic about future