Looking for tailored research and consultancy? Integer Research can help. We offer independent, confidential consultancy services to the leading business looking to succeed in their respected industries.
We can help you make key decisions faster: in strategy, investment, operations, merger and acquisition, technology, planning and the environment. We will work with your top management and market specialists to help give you the edge on your competitors. Our aim is to generate a lasting and positive impact on your organisation.
Priority Expert Consultations
Our priority consultation service allows you to make quick business-critical decisions on future investment, mergers & acquisitions, strategy, policy or organizational issues across the DEF/Adblue and diesel emission reduction, fertilizer and chemical or wire and cable industries.Read More
Environment and Emissions
Rapidly changing emissions legislation is creating new opportunities for technology companies, but also creates uncertainty and risk in some established markets. Integer Research is dedicated to helping emissions treatment companies and their investors, advisers and lenders meet these challenges by providing the highest quality professional analysis, research and strategic recommendations.Read More
Fertilizers and Chemicals
Modern companies face growing challenges in an increasingly global fertilizer market. Integer Research is dedicated to helping corporations by providing the highest quality professional consultancy and research.Read More
Wire and Cable
Integer Research has carried out numerous consulting assignments related to the wire and cable industry, and worked extensively with leading global cable producers across a range of product sectors, including in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, the USA and South Korea, and many more countries.Read More
- The Integer View 29 September 2016 – Integer launches new event; Acron/Grupa Azoty talks & Danakali SOP project development
- The Integer View 16 September 2016 – Bolivia’s first urea plant on track and Mixed fortunes for Chinese SOP
- The Integer View 08 September 2016 – Lower US imports of UAN and phosphate market drivers
- Global Wire & Cable producers finally hold the line against Chinese rivals in 2015
- What is driving Phosphate markets and have prices stopped falling?