Looking for tailored research and consultancy? Integer Research can help. We offer independent, confidential consultancy services to the leading business looking to succeed in their respected industries.
We can help you make key decisions faster: in strategy, investment, operations, merger and acquisition, technology, planning and the environment. We will work with your top management and market specialists to help give you the edge on your competitors. Our aim is to generate a lasting and positive impact on your organisation.
Priority Expert Consultations
Our priority consultation service allows you to make quick business-critical decisions on future investment, mergers & acquisitions, strategy, policy or organizational issues across the DEF/Adblue and diesel emission reduction, fertilizer and chemical or wire and cable industries.
Environment and Emissions
Rapidly changing emissions legislation is creating new opportunities for technology companies, but also creates uncertainty and risk in some established markets. Integer Research is dedicated to helping emissions treatment companies and their investors, advisers and lenders meet these challenges by providing the highest quality professional analysis, research and strategic recommendations.
Fertilizers and Chemicals
Modern companies face growing challenges in an increasingly global fertilizer market. Integer Research is dedicated to helping corporations by providing the highest quality professional consultancy and research.
Wire and Cable
Integer Research has carried out numerous consulting assignments related to the wire and cable industry, and worked extensively with leading global cable producers across a range of product sectors, including in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, the USA and South Korea, and many more countries.
- Integer View from China 12 July 2017 – Optimizing China’s fertilizer capacity; China’s slow release fertilizer industry
- Europacable and its members actively contributing to making sure CPR is a success
- The Integer View 03 July 2017 – OPZ, Togliatti shut down ammonia plants; Syrian Phosphate Revival; “Innovative” Potash Mine Advances
- Integer View from China 19 June 2017 – DAP producers discuss supply management; China potash contract analysis; Presentations now available
- The Integer View 06 June 2017 – Global Urea Market Update; OCP Host Site Tour; Copper Smelter Up For Privatization; Potential Jansen Production Date