Translate Click here to read this in:
TranslateClick here to read this in:
- For Just $795 you can download all the presentations from the VAFSA 2018 two day summit
- These must read presentations present a great resource for industry-leading insight on the Asian value added fertilizer sector
AgripowerAgripower Australia Limited is based in Australia and mines, processes and exports a range of high quality Silicon Fertilisers under the tradename AgrisilicaTM.
AgrisilicaTM fertiliser contains amorphous silica, which has a high content of plant available silicon, a natural and safe source of the beneficial nutrient, silicon. Agripower's fertilisers are certified as inputs into organic agriculture by ACO (Australia), Ecocert (EU), and OMRI (USA).
In over 400 trials in 40 different crops across 17 different countries, AgrisilicaTM has consistently demonstrated increased crop yield and crop quality. Silicon nutrition increases crop production by increasing photosynthesis and increasing the plant’s ability to cope when subjected to abiotic stresses, such as salinity, drought, heavy metal toxicity, nutrient imbalances and biotic stresses such as pests and diseases
Agripower owns and operates its mining and processing operations, located in north Queensland, Australia; conveniently located close to the export port of Townsville. All of Agripower’s products are accredited by FIFA (Fertiliser Industry Federation of Australia) and are accredited Products of Australia by the Australian Made Campaign.
SolvaySolvay your best partner for Value-Added Fertilizers
- Increase farmer’s yield up to 15% with Solvay AgRho® N Protect series, a unique range of urease and nitrification inhibitors improving performance and sustainability over other Nitrogen stabilizers
- Protect farmer’s investment in fertilizers with AgRho® N Protect. It increases Nitrogen availability for the crop by preventing volatilization and leaching. It means less pollution and less global warming for the benefit of the environment and climate.
- Enjoy AgRho® N Protect easy handling with high productivity, low viscosity, longer shelf storage and no offensive odor.
- Leverage AgRho® N Protect safe and green formulations substantially better for the health and the environment than the benchmark.
- Trust Solvay a global leader in specialty chemical and advanced materials and benefit from 153 years of rich expertise gathered by 30,900 talented employees spread across 53 countries. Solvay is listed on Euronext and generated net sales of €12.4bn in 2015.
VeoliaVeolia group is the global leader in optimized resource management. With over 163 000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
AnuviaAnuvia Plant Nutrients is a company committed to creating innovative products for farmers, turf managers and homeowners while providing an invaluable service for municipalities and industry.
In today’s ever-growing world, finding sustainable ways to make the things we need is of the utmost importance. At Anuvia™ Plant Nutrients, we work to do just that by using organic materials to manufacture slow-release plant nutrients in a patented, innovative way that addresses the three pillars of sustainability: social, environmental and economic.
In all that we do, it is our goal to address the three pillars of sustainability to help people, plants and planet thrive. Our way is unique. Our way is new. We are Anuvia.
AlgaEnergyAlgaEnergy is a biotechnology-based company specialized in the science of microalgae. The company consolidates over 4 decades of state of the art knowledge related to microalgae, generated by the main specialized universities, and has invested millionaire resources in applied R&D, positioning itself as the main international reference in this field. AlgaEnergy’s mission is to develop and commercialize innovative high quality products derived from microalgae, targeting specific needs in different industries.
In the agricultural sector, after 10 years of research and development, AlgaEnergy recently launched its brand AgriAlgae®, a range of high quality biostimulants combining different microalgae species grown at AlgaEnergy’s cutting edge facilities, whose effectiveness in terms of increasing yields and improving qualities is demonstrated by numerous independent field trials.
Verdesian Life SciencesWE ARE THE NUTRIENT USE EFFICIENCY PEOPLE
Established in 2012, Verdesian Life Sciences offers farmers and growers the biological, nutritional, seed treatment and inoculant technologies that maximize performance on high-value row crops and specialty crops, as well as turf and ornamental plants. With a diverse product portfolio of over 300 patent properties, our solutions are designed to enhance crop uptake, reduce nutrient losses to the environment, and improve yields for all growers. We are committed to the research and development of nutrient use efficiency technologies that make farming more efficient, more sustainable, and more profitable.
Micronutrient Manufacturers Association (MMA)The Micronutrient Manufacturers Association (MMA) was formed to improve business conditions for micronutrient manufacturers and formulators of products that provide essential micronutrients needed for plant growth, through research, education and advocacy on behalf of the industry.
- Promote and educate on the use of micronutrients
- Sponsor research on the use of micronutrients
- Communicate issues to the industry
- Facilitate industry communication