Miss Pornpen Photong leads up the regulation team for the import, export, manufacturing and sale chemical fertilizer in Thailand by…
- For Just $795 you can download all the presentations from the VAFSA 2018 two day summit
- These must read presentations present a great resource for industry-leading insight on the Asian value added fertilizer sector
Capitalize on opportunities in the Asian value added fertilizer market
Specialty and Water Soluble Fertilizers | EEF
NPK | Ca/Mg/S & Micronutrients | Biostimulants
Integer’s industry-leading Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2019 (VAFSA 2019) is due to be held 26-27 February 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand. The summit will continue the great success of our annual VAFSA summits and deliver the ideal stage for knowledge-sharing and networking for the value added and specialty fertilizer industry.
VAFSA 2019 is just a few weeks away – register your place now
Book your tickets securely online here or click on the ‘Register here’ button.
VAFSA 2019 will empower senior decision makers to determine the impact of market trends, access forecasts for the value-added fertilizer market, learn about the most advanced technologies for increasing fertilizer productivity and assess which value added products are likely to yield the greatest returns.
This must-attend summit will cover:
Why VAFSA 2019 is a must-attend event
An exciting mix of industry thought leaders, fertilizer producers, technology suppliers, buyers, traders, key government officials and more will discuss the optimum strategies and technologies to improve fertilizer productivity, quality and ultimately profit margins.
Join us at the Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2019 to:
- Reveal market trends, challenges and opportunities in the Asian value-added fertilizer market
- Discover the novel technologies boosting crop yields and quality
- Learn how to translate advanced research and technology into profitable future practice
- Determine where you should be investing your R&D budget
- Access the perfect platform to meet regional and global decision makers
- Establish positive, lasting business relationships
- Hear from the industry’s thought leaders and share ideas with your peers
VAFSA 2019 will deliver the insight your company needs to capitalise on this fast growing market and provides the perfect platform to meet with global and regional decision makers in the value added fertilizer industry.
Showcase your services through sponsorship – contact us below…
Reinforce and strengthen your brand perception and standing in the value added fertilizer industry – by associating your brand with Integer and the 2019 Value Added Fertilizer Asia Summit.
For more information contact:
T (UK office): +44 2075031265
T (China office): +61490677755
Pornpen Photong - Office of Agricultural Regulatory,…
Sukamto W Iksan - PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero)
2011 – 2013 R & D Manager of PT Pupuk Kujang , initiate biofertilizer in PT Pupuk Kujang 2014…
Terry A. Tindall - Simplot
Terry A. Tindall Ph.D. is currently the Director of Agronomy for the J.R. Simplot Company and located at the World…
Ravi Prasad - Coromandel International Limited
Dr G Ravi Prasad did his Doctorate in Agricultural Chemistry from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (Pusa), New Delhi. He also…
Tal Brod - Netafim
Mr. Brod was appointed as the MD of Netafim South East Asia in January 2018. Prior to this role he…
Pavel Fedotov - The Research Institute for…
Pavel Fedotov graduated from Moscow Mendeleev’s University in 2012, majoring in Technology of inorganic substances; PhD obtained in 2017. He…