- For Just $795 you can download all the presentations from the VAFSA 2017 two day summit
- These must read presentations present a great resource for industry-leading insight on the Asia value added fertilizer sector
Improving margins with new technologies, solutions & application rates
Integer’s Value Added Fertilizer Summit 2018 (VAFSA 2018) is now in development, and we are extremely excited about building on the success of VAFSA 2017.
Delegate, sponsor and speaker feedback for the 2017 summit was extremely positive, and we are already incorporating this feedback into our planning for VAFSA 2018, with a great programme being developed for next year’s summit.
Exclusive Discount: Register by 31st August 2017 to save $600!
Book your tickets securely online here or click on the button
to the right to get a $600 discount!
Offer must end 31st August 2017.
Why VAFSA 2018 is a must-attend event
An exciting mix of industry thought leaders, fertilizer producers, technology suppliers, buyers, traders, key government officials and more will discuss the optimum strategies and technologies to improve fertilizer productivity, quality and ultimately profit margins.
Join us at the Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2018 to:
- Reveal market trends, challenges and opportunities in the Asian value-added fertilizer market
- Discover the novel technologies boosting crop yields and quality
- Learn how to translate advanced research and technology into profitable future practice
- Determine where you should be investing your R&D budget
- Access the perfect platform to meet regional and global decision makers
- Establish positive, lasting business relationships
- Hear from the industry’s thought leaders and share ideas with your peers
VAFSA 2018 will deliver the insight your company needs to capitalise on this fast growing market and provides the perfect platform to meet with global and regional decision makers in the value added fertilizer industry.
Showcase your services through sponsorship – contact us below…
Reinforce and strengthen your brand perception and standing in the value added fertilizer industry – by associating your brand with Integer and the 2018 Value Added Fertilizer Asia Summit.
For more information contact:
T (UK office): +44 2075031265
T (China office): +61490677755