Oliver Hatfield heads up the Fertilizer research team at Integer Research in London. He has been an analyst of world…
- For Just $795 you can download all the presentations from the VAFSA 2017 two day summit
- These must read presentations present a great resource for industry-leading insight on the Asia value added fertilizer sector
Discover the opportunities in the Asian value added fertilizer market
Specialty and Water Soluble Fertilizers | EEF
NPK | Ca/Mg/S & Micronutrients | Biostimulants
Due to be held over two days in Singapore, Feb 6-7, Value Added fertilizer Summit Asia 2018 (VAFSA 2018) will continue the great success of our first VAFSA summit earlier this year (VAFSA 2017), and presents the ideal stage for knowledge-sharing and networking.
Book your tickets securely online here or click on the ‘Register here’ button to get a $500 discount! Offer must end 20th October 2017.
VAFSA 2018 will empower senior decision makers to determine the impact of market trends, access forecasts for the value-added fertilizer market, learn about the most advanced technologies for increasing fertilizer productivity and assess which value added products are likely to yield the greatest returns.
This must-attend summit covers:
Why VAFSA 2018 is a must-attend event
An exciting mix of industry thought leaders, fertilizer producers, technology suppliers, buyers, traders, key government officials and more will discuss the optimum strategies and technologies to improve fertilizer productivity, quality and ultimately profit margins.
Join us at the Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2018 to:
- Reveal market trends, challenges and opportunities in the Asian value-added fertilizer market
- Discover the novel technologies boosting crop yields and quality
- Learn how to translate advanced research and technology into profitable future practice
- Determine where you should be investing your R&D budget
- Access the perfect platform to meet regional and global decision makers
- Establish positive, lasting business relationships
- Hear from the industry’s thought leaders and share ideas with your peers
VAFSA 2018 will deliver the insight your company needs to capitalise on this fast growing market and provides the perfect platform to meet with global and regional decision makers in the value added fertilizer industry.
Showcase your services through sponsorship – contact us below…
Reinforce and strengthen your brand perception and standing in the value added fertilizer industry – by associating your brand with Integer and the 2018 Value Added Fertilizer Asia Summit.
For more information contact:
T (UK office): +44 2075031265
T (China office): +61490677755
Oliver Hatfield - Integer Research
Tahlim Sudaryanto - Indonesian Center for Agriculture…
Prof. Tahlim Sudaryanto, Ph.D is Senior Agricultural Economist at the Indonesian Center for Agriculture Socio Economic and Policy Studies (ICASEPS),…
Presentation: Understanding and analysing fertilizer regulations in Indonesia
Grant Roberts - Yara Asia Ltd.
Dr Grant Roberts recently took up the role of chief agronomist for Yara Asia based in Singapore, 14 months ago. …
Kewala N.Joshi - Indian Farmers Fertilizers Cooperative…
Presentation: An overview of India’s value-added fertilizer market demand and prospects
Juan Miguel Sanchez - KAO Chemicals
Currently, Joan Miquel Sanchez is the Sales Manager in charge of support and development of new businesses in the name…
Presentation: Effective coating agents for improving NPK quality and efficiency