Held over two days in Singapore, Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2017 (VAFSA) will bring together an exciting mix of industry thought leaders, fertilizer producers, technology suppliers, buyers, traders, key government officials and more to examine the increasing opportunities in Asia’s specialty and value added fertilizer market.
VAFSA 2017 is the perfect place to showcase your services/technologies to your target audience. See below for just some of the reasons why your organisation should partner with Integer and sponsor this conference – and how it will benefit you:
Develop Brand Strength – awareness, understanding, reputation
- Integer Research has an outstanding reputation in the fertilizer and chemicals industries. Associate your brand with the industry’s premier thought leader.
- Develop understanding of your core values among your target audience and establish why a customer should work with your organisation.
- Demonstrate strength and leadership. Sponsorship at VAFSA will communicate that your company is committed to the value added fertilizer industry now and in the long term.
- Integer conference marketing and promotion will include your brand in ALL communications to our comprehensive database of decision makers, as well as all our communication sent out via industry media partners and PR Releases.
Demonstrate technological expertise
- Communicate what differentiates your solution or technology from the competition, to the key decision makers within your target audience.
- Do you have a new technology or have you made key improvements? Use the conference as a platform to communicate it and its benefits to the market.
Generate powerful contacts
- Make a strong first impression – shake hands as a sponsor of an outstanding conference, not simply a delegate.
- Stand out from the crowd by leveraging using your platform as a sponsor.
- Integer conferences attract a targeted and influential audience. Integer provides support to its sponsors to connect you with these key stakeholders.
- Make the most of your time at the conference. The opportunity to talk through your technology and literature at the conference adds substance and clarity to your discussions.
|Request more information|
To discuss sponsorship options please contact us using the details below:
Business Development Manager – Conferences
T: +44 20 3696 2310 (London)