- Speaker Q&A – Read Integer’s Q&A with experts in specialty fertilizer, NPK compounds and micronutrients
- Programme – View the summit’s current programme
- Summit Brochure – Discover how attending will benefit you and your company
- Sponsorship brochure – Discover how sponsoring will give you the perfect platform to showcase your products and services to your target audience
|Purchase VAFSA 2017 presentations|
|Presentations included:||Ticket price|
All presentations across the 2 day summit
|email OrRequest an invoice by |
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact us directly:
Alexandra Gavel (English speaking)
Customer Service and Operations Manager – Conferences
T: +44 20 3696 2330 (London)
SolvaySolvay your best partner for Value-Added Fertilizers
- Increase farmer’s yield up to 15% with Solvay AgRho® N Protect series, a unique range of urease and nitrification inhibitors improving performance and sustainability over other Nitrogen stabilizers
- Protect farmer’s investment in fertilizers with AgRho® N Protect. It increases Nitrogen availability for the crop by preventing volatilization and leaching. It means less pollution and less global warming for the benefit of the environment and climate.
- Enjoy AgRho® N Protect easy handling with high productivity, low viscosity, longer shelf storage and no offensive odor.
- Leverage AgRho® N Protect safe and green formulations substantially better for the health and the environment than the benchmark.
- Trust Solvay a global leader in specialty chemical and advanced materials and benefit from 153 years of rich expertise gathered by 30,900 talented employees spread across 53 countries. Solvay is listed on Euronext and generated net sales of €12.4bn in 2015.
AnuviaAnuvia Plant Nutrients is a company committed to creating innovative products for farmers, turf managers and homeowners while providing an invaluable service for municipalities and industry.
In today’s ever-growing world, finding sustainable ways to make the things we need is of the utmost importance. At Anuvia™ Plant Nutrients, we work to do just that by using organic materials to manufacture slow-release plant nutrients in a patented, innovative way that addresses the three pillars of sustainability: social, environmental and economic.
In all that we do, it is our goal to address the three pillars of sustainability to help people, plants and planet thrive. Our way is unique. Our way is new. We are Anuvia.
Micronutrient Manufacturers Association (MMA)The Micronutrient Manufacturers Association (MMA) was formed to improve business conditions for micronutrient manufacturers and formulators of products that provide essential micronutrients needed for plant growth, through research, education and advocacy on behalf of the industry.
- Promote and educate on the use of micronutrients
- Sponsor research on the use of micronutrients
- Communicate issues to the industry
- Facilitate industry communication
IZAThe International Zinc Association (IZA) was created in 1991 by a group of leading zinc producers and is guided by the principal of undertaking actions that positively influence the market and image of zinc.
The Association’s primary goal is to deliver value to its Members through innovative programs in its strategic focus areas of Environment and Sustainable Development, Technology and Market Development and Communications.
IZA provides a forum for the zinc industry to analyze and anticipate issues affecting zinc globally and to ensure a timely and appropriate response. IZA coordinates initiatives for zinc that are best done collectively, undertaken either directly or through involvement and support of customer groups and related stakeholders on the local, regional and global levels.
Fertilizer InternationalFertilizer International is the leading bi-monthly journal for the global fertilizer industry. In print and online it provides analysis of worldwide developments, as well as assessing the wider economic and political factors that impact on agricultural and fertilizer markets. Fertilizer International covers the entire industry, including technological innovations, with a special section dedicated to the phosphates and potash industries.
Editor: Simon Inglethorpe – firstname.lastname@example.org
China National Chemical Information Center (CNCIC)China National Chemical Information Center (CNCIC), formerly the Scientific and Technological Information Research Institute of the Ministry of Chemical Industry, has a history of more than 60 years. The Fertilizer Department of China National Chemical Information Center (CNCIC), one of the most important and renowned consulting organizations, is engaged in investment consultation and market analysis of fertilizers and inorganic chemical products, and performs feasibility studies of chemical projects. The combination of more than 100 experienced professionals and several different kinds of professional information databases makes us a first-class consulting team. We have provided information services for thousands of fertilizer enterprises, chemical enterprises, government organizations and research institutes in China and abroad.
World Fertilizer MagazineWorld Fertilizer is a B2B magazine covering the global fertilizer industry, from mining to manufacture. Stay informed at www.worldfertilizer.com
AgroPagesAgroPages is the leading online media exclusively devoted to global agriculture business, providing rich industry information, deep market analysis, powerful product & company searches, professional database and market reports, as well as personalized online marketing solution for brand establishment. The main sections of AgroPages includes:AgroNews -24/7, the industry news are displayed in the languages of English and Chinese, delivering to global readers in the first available time; Company Directory – the companies actively involved in the industry are categorized by manufacturers and service providers, to guide the buyers locate the right partners; Report –Report Library provides the richest collection of industry reports, company profiles and market statistics in the field of agriculture; Magazine – highlight the hot markets and topics by featured agriculture business magazine.