**Please note this conference has already taken place, click here to visit the 2018 conference pages**
The Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2017, 15-16 February, Singapore, examined the growing opportunities in Asia for improving margins in specialty fertilizers, NPK compounds and premium micronutrients.
The global ‘value added’ fertilizer market is forecast to see a year on year growth rate in excess of 6% over the next decade. This presents an exciting opportunity to the market – and this summit was the must-attend event for ensuring you capitalize on this opportunity.
>> Download Summit brochure here
The Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2017 covered topics relating to all major value-added sectors, including:
- Key trends and developments in the value-added fertilizer market
- Improved slow-release fertilizers
- Advanced stabilised fertilizers with inhibitors
- New concept nitrogen fertilizers
- Optimisation of water-soluble fertilizers
- NPK compound market and technology
- Premium use of Micronutrients
- Future of biostimulants
Purchases the must-read presentations from this year’s most essential value added fertilizer event
Presentations along with audio files from VAFSA 2017 are now available to purchase – order today to ensure you have access to all the great insight and analysis provided by the speakers at the summit.
VAFSA 2017 Speaker Presentations: Order securely online here >>
Why this was a must-attend summit
An exciting mix of industry thought leaders, fertilizer producers, technology suppliers, buyers, traders, key government officials and more discussed the optimum strategies and technologies to improve fertilizer productivity, quality and ultimately profit margins.
The delegates, sponsors and speakers joined us at the Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2017 to:
- Reveal market trends, challenges and opportunities in the Asian value-added fertilizer market
- Discover the novel technologies boosting crop yields and quality
- Learn how to translate advanced research and technology into profitable future practice
- Determine where they should be investing R&D budget
- Access the perfect platform to meet regional and global decision makers
- Establish positive, lasting business relationships
- Hear from the industry’s thought leaders and share ideas with peers
Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2017 delivered insight that companies need to capitalise on this fast growing market. The summit provided the perfect platform to meet with global and regional decision makers in the value added fertilizer industry.