Join us at the Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2017, 15-16 February, Singapore, as we examine the growing opportunities in Asia for improving margins in specialty fertilizers, NPK compounds and premium micronutrients.
The global ‘value added’ fertilizer market is forecast to see a year on year growth rate in excess of 6% over the next decade. This presents an exciting opportunity to the market – and this summit is the must-attend event for you to ensure you capitalize on this opportunity.
>> Download Summit brochure here
The Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2017 covers topics relating to all major value-added sectors, including:
- Key trends and developments in the value-added fertilizer market
- Improved slow-release fertilizers
- Advanced stabilised fertilizers with inhibitors
- New concept nitrogen fertilizers
- Optimisation of water-soluble fertilizers
- NPK compound market and technology
- Premium use of Micronutrients
- Future of biostimulants
Register your place at this year’s most essential value added fertilizer event
Book your tickets securely online here or click on the button
to the right.
Why you should attend
An exciting mix of industry thought leaders, fertilizer producers, technology suppliers, buyers, traders, key government officials and more will discuss the optimum strategies and technologies to improve fertilizer productivity, quality and ultimately profit margins.
Join us at the Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia to:
- Reveal market trends, challenges and opportunities in the Asian value-added fertilizer market
- Discover the novel technologies boosting crop yields and quality
- Learn how to translate advanced research and technology into profitable future practice
- Determine where you should be investing your R&D budget
- Access the perfect platform to meet regional and global decision makers
- Establish positive, lasting business relationships
- Hear from the industry’s thought leaders and share ideas with your peers
Value Added Fertilizer Summit Asia 2017 will deliver the insight your company needs to capitalise on this fast growing market and provides the perfect platform to meet with global and regional decision makers in the value added fertilizer industry.