BRIAN NELSON is Director of the Heavy-Duty Onroad & Nonroad Center in the Assessment & Standards Division of the U.S.…
Integer Emissions Summit USA 2019
Integer Emissions Summit USA 2019 will be hosted in Indianapolis, Indiana in November 2019. Over 130 senior executives will join to discuss the future of emissions control across North America, and develop their network of connections at North America’s primary emissions-focused event.
With USA EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) joining the discussion initiated by California on future heavy-duty emissions reduction, there are many issues to debate, such as:
- How can the industry ensure it is prepared for the most advanced NOx reduction in the world?
- What are the best solutions to achieve this effectively?
- How can this be achieved alongside on-going GHG reductions?
Sectors the conference covers:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Passenger cars
- Off-highway equipment
- Aftertreatment technology
- Emissions monitoring
Brian Nelson - US Environmental Protection Agency
Matthew Spears - Truck & Engine Manufacturers…
Mr. Spears is the Director of Global Regulatory Activities at the Truck & Engine Manufacturers Association (EMA). EMA represents the…
Tim Cheyne - Argus
Tim is the Vice President, Business Development at Argus, and is responsible for the company’s work in the emissions sector.…
Dr. Charles Roberts - Southwest Research Institute
Dr. Charles Roberts Jr., is Director of Diesel Engines and Emissions R&D at Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) and is a…
Presentation: An overview of recent research activity from Southwest Research Institute
- Future ultra-low NOx legislation
- Interaction and impact of ultra-low NOx technology and fuel economy
- Low NOx/GHG strategies and DEF consumption
- Updates on off-cycle and cold-start emissions
Navtej Singh - Navistar Inc.
Navtej Singh, is Chief Engineer of Powertrain and Emission Systems at Navistar Inc. and is a Co-Chair of the Sustainable…
Presentation: Ultra-Low NOx emission Regulation and AT H/W technology challenges along with meeting the 2024 GHG Challenges.
- Ultra-low NOx regulations
- Future possibilities for the ICE
David Schaller - North American Council for…
Dave Schaller is the Industry Engagement Director for NACFE (North American Council for Freight Efficiency). His primary focus is connecting…