Integer Emissions Summit USA 2019
Integer Emissions Summit USA 2019 will be hosted in Indianapolis, Indiana in November 2019. Over 130 senior executives will join to discuss the future of emissions control across North America, and develop their network of connections at North America’s primary emissions-focused event.
With USA EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) joining the discussion initiated by California on future heavy-duty emissions reduction, there are many issues to debate, such as:
- How can the industry ensure it is prepared for the most advanced NOx reduction in the world?
- What are the best solutions to achieve this effectively?
- How can this be achieved alongside on-going GHG reductions?
Sectors the conference covers:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Passenger cars
- Off-highway equipment
- Aftertreatment technology
- Emissions monitoring
Early booking discount – book now to save $200
Save $200 on your tickets with the early booking discount. Simply email us and a member of the team will be in touch.