Integer Emissions Summit USA 2019
Integer Emissions Summit USA 2019 will be hosted in Indianapolis, Indiana. Over 130 senior executives will join us on 12-13 November, to discuss the future of emissions control across North America, and develop their network of connections at North America’s primary emissions-focused event.
With USA EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) joining the discussion initiated by California on future heavy-duty emissions reduction, there are many issues to debate, such as:
- How can the industry ensure it is prepared for the most advanced NOx reduction in the world?
- What are the best solutions to achieve this effectively?
- How can this be achieved alongside on-going GHG reductions?
Sectors the conference covers:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Passenger cars
- Off-highway equipment
- Aftertreatment technology
- Emissions monitoring
Early booking discount – book now to save $300
Save $300 on your tickets with the early booking discount. Simply email us and a member of the team will be in touch.