Kim Heroy-Rogalski has been with the California Air Resources Board for 17 years and is currently a manager within ARB’s…
Thank you to our sponsors and delegates for making 2015 our largest US summit ever - see you in 2016!
The record-breaking 8th Integer Emissions Summit & DEF Forum USA 2015 welcomed over 400 senior executives from across North America’s automotive industry – our largest US summit yet. The conference offered crucial insights into legislation and advanced emissions control technologies being deployed across the continent.
Missed the summit? Purchase the papers online
Over the 3 days of the summit, we hosted dedicated streams for the on- and off-highway sectors, light-duty vehicles, passenger cars, marine vessels and also our extensive DEF Forum.
You can now purchase the papers and video links by stream on our website here >>
Join Integer Emissions Summits in 2016
The programme includes full detail and confirmed speakers for all of the dedicated streams:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Off-highway vehicles
- Light-duty commercial vehicles and passenger cars
- Natural gas vehicles
- Marine vessels
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid Forum
Kim Heroy-Rogalski - California Air Resources Board
Matt Spears - Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Matthew Spears has worked for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) since 1998. Over the past 15 years his work at…
Presentation to be confirmed: Heavy-duty NOx: U.S. EPA Update and Next Steps
- In response to a number of petitions, last December the U.S. EPA signalled that additional heavy-duty NOx reductions could be achieved through a comprehensive overhaul of its existing HD NOx program.
- EPA identified a number of decades-old program elements that are ripe for revisiting—such as its certification standards & test cycles; its in-use standards; and its regulatory useful life for HD engines.
- The California Air Resources Board is also moving ahead to tighten HD NOx standards; potentially on a timeline ahead of the federal agency.
Jean Milpied - TE Connectivity
Since March 2012, Jean Milpied has been the head of the R&D team of the Humidity/Fluid Engineering group in TE…
Frank Rothe - TT Electronic
Frank has worked at AB Elektronik since 1997, where he began as a Product Manager/Sales Manager. He is currently the Product…
Presentation: The latest in urea concentration sensor technology
– Developing sensor technology
– Updates and experiences from the market
– Future customer demands and expectations on sensor technology
Michael Pankonin - AEM (Association of Equipment…
Michael Pankonin represents the membership of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) as Senior Director, Technical and Safety Services. AEM…
Panel Discussion: Challenges for implementing in-use monitoring programs
Gerry Kroon - Agrium Inc.
Gerry has worked for Agrium in various capacities including plant management, purchasing, sales and marketing roles for the past 35…
Guarantee your place at North America’s leading emissions control event and join over 400 senior executives from across the on- and off-highway, marine and DEF sectors.
One, two or three day tickets are available to ensure that you are able to attend the conference streams most relevant to your business.
Group booking discounts are available. Vehicle manufacturers also receive a 50% discount off the advertised ticket prices.
Registration is quick and simple.
Book your tickets securely on-line and pay by credit card or request an invoice.Read More
Integer Research have produced a FREE market overview of the North America Emissions Control industry which explores the diesel emissions control market, to keep you up to speed with the latest developments in regulation.
Download your free copy here