Rolf Willkrans has the position of Director Environmental Affairs at Volvo Group Headquarters in Gothenburg since 2001. His main responsibility…
Download a selection of free presentations from the 12th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum Europe 2016. including:
- Amminex – Emissions solutions for optimal DeNOx in real driving conditions
- Eaton Vehicle Group – Deeply integrated engines and transmissions: Fuel economy potential and certifications challenges
- Eltek Group – Proprietary iN-ICE Solutions: Sensors and systems to meet legislation requirements and improve performances under any AdBlue® conditions
- Haldor Topsoe – High efficiency SCR systems
- Proventia Technology Emissions Control Oy – NOx reduction at low gas exhaust temperatures
- Watlow GmbH – Simulation study of electrically heating diesel exhaust
- Lightning Hybrids – Hybrid technology and implications for emissions reduction in medium and heavy-duty vehicles
The post-conference report provides a summary of the key discussions and findings from the 12th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum Europe 2016. Topics discussed include:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Light-duty vehicles and passenger cars
- Non-road mobile machinery
- AdBlue® Forum
13th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum Europe 2017
Integer’s flagship conference, the Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum Europe, returns for the 13th time in 2017.
More than 300 senior executives from across European and international emissions control organizations will meet in Dresden to discuss the most challenging issues facing the industry, including:
- How commercial vehicle and engine manufacturers will further reduce CO2 emissions and improve fuel efficiency beyond Euro VI
- Euro 6c for light-duty vehicles and passenger cars – what will be the likely scenario for the European car industry when RDE regulation and WLTP procedures are adopted in September 2017?
- Which technologies will prove to be best-suited to meeting Stage V regulations for the non-road mobile machinery sector?
ACEA Passenger Car Workshop & Demonstration
We are excited to welcome ACEA back to the conference to host The ACEA Passenger Car Workshop on Day Two of The AdBlue® Forum. This practical workshop will provide an overview of the AdBlue® supply and network development in the European passenger car sector and feature a demonstration of AdBlue® filling systems and refilling hardware. Adam Opel, BMW, Jaguar Landrover and Volkswagen/Audi will be providing vehicles for use in the demonstration. Find out more here >>
What’s it like to attend an Integer Conference?
See for yourself with the video below of our previous European summit, The 12th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum Europe 2016
Rolf Willkrans - Volvo Group
Georgios Fontaras - Joint Research Center -…
Keynote Presentation: The latest developments on the European Commission’s VECTO tool
- Progress on certification procedure for measuring CO2 emissions in trucks
- A discussion of the hurdles in establishing accurate CO2 readings for buses and coaches
- Overcoming auxiliary issues and preparing VECTO for future application
Pablo Mendoza Villafuerte - CNH Industrial
Panel: Perspectives on the efforts to monitor, report, and lower CO2 standards for the industry
With early monitoring of CO2 emissions for trucks planned to begin by early 2018, and the monitoring and reporting of emissions from coaches and buses following behind, the industry must be ready to meet the expectations of future emissions control. The panel of experts will discuss the consequences of tighter emissions control and their views on which technology could be embraced.
Panagiota Dilara - European Commission
Keynote Presentation: Improvements achieved and further efforts needed for a comprehensive Euro 6 emissions regulation
Dr Manfred Schuckert - Daimler AG
Dr. Schuckert is a well recognized expert in the field of automotive propulsion systems. He started his professional career at…
Presentation topic to be confirmed: OEM Perspective on the reduction of CO2 reduction
- Daimler’s success in CO2 reduction strategies and technologies
- Aligning government and customer demands
David Heaton - Caterpillar
Panel: The leading solutions in fuel efficient technology
Without legislative requirements to lower CO2 emissions, the impetus is on the market to make advancements in fuel efficiency. Our panel will discuss the potential gains that can be achieved through different technologies and optimisation solutions, setting the industry on a path to greater environmental record and greater fuel economy for customers.