Conference stream overview
The 10th Integer Emissions Europe 2014 conference programme can be downloaded here
The programme includes full detail and confirmed speakers for all of the dedicated streams:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Non-road mobile machinery
- Light-duty vehicles and passenger cars
- Marine vessels
- AdBlue Forum
Key topics include
- Hear end-users perspectives on Euro VI trucks and their priorities for the future.Discover new advancements in emissions control technology that can further reduce criteria pollutants and enhance overall vehicle fuel
- Gain a full insight into the growth of the natural gas vehicle market and the new business opportunities it presents.
- Hear from the European Commission, leading OEMs and fleet operators on their perspectives of GHG and fuel efficiency regulations.
- How will extensions to Euro VI OBD standards develop and what impact will this have on your business?
- Keep up-to-date with the implementation of Stage IV and the actual impacts on the NRMM industry.
- Gain insights into the more stringent emission requirements and test measurements and the additional emission targets that may be included in Stage V
- Identify the most effective emission control solutions for various applications.
- Hear the latest research into hybrid electric application and natural gas application
- Discover potential growth opportunities in global markets.
- Discover the progress in implementing a refuelling infrastructure development across Europe.
- Uncover the latest in natural gas engine technologies.
- Gain a perspective from fleet companies on natural gas vehicles.
- Understand current and future legislation for light-duty and passenger cars.
- Investigate the progress in Real Driving Emissions (RDE) regulation and testing methodologies and how PEMS will be implemented.
- Gain insights into the new approved WLTP test procedure and prepare for future emission targets, including further NOx limits, particles, and CO2 emissions.
- Improve lower fuel consumption – to get insights into advanced technologies to achieve better performances
- Discover optimum, cost-effective emission reducing technologies.
- Receive a comprehensive update on finalised Tier III NOx reduction regulations from the the IMO.
- Understand leading global engine manufacturers and ship builders’ technology strategies to meet IMO Tier III standards.
- Compare potential NOx abatement solutions, including SCR, EGR and the LNG alternative.
- Explore the EU system for monitoring, reporting and verifying (MRV) emissions from large ships using EU ports.
- Hear the latest global and regional AdBlue market developments.
- Understand demand from new markets including passenger cars, machinery and marine vessels.
- Gain extensive information on AdBlue infrastructure establishment for passenger car and non-road machinery sectors
- Network with potential business partners, share ideas, generate new business leads, and establish lasting relationships