the downloads on this page may not work on your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or 8 from Microsoft) as we use encryption technology (to make your browsing experience as safe and secure as possible) which is newer than IE7 or IE8 supports.
Rather than downgrade our security, we apologise and request that you update to the latest version – IE11
– or alternatively download Google Chrome
– which work without issues.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com
and let us know which download you require so we can send it to you directly.
Click here to read this in:
Download the programme detailing all five dedicated streams
Conference stream overview
The 10th Integer Emissions Europe 2014 conference programme can be downloaded here
The programme includes full detail and confirmed speakers for all of the dedicated streams:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Non-road mobile machinery
- Light-duty vehicles and passenger cars
- Marine vessels
- AdBlue Forum
Key topics include
- Hear end-users perspectives on Euro VI trucks and their priorities for the future.Discover new advancements in emissions control technology that can further reduce criteria pollutants and enhance overall vehicle fuel
- Gain a full insight into the growth of the natural gas vehicle market and the new business opportunities it presents.
- Hear from the European Commission, leading OEMs and fleet operators on their perspectives of GHG and fuel efficiency regulations.
- How will extensions to Euro VI OBD standards develop and what impact will this have on your business?
- Keep up-to-date with the implementation of Stage IV and the actual impacts on the NRMM industry.
- Gain insights into the more stringent emission requirements and test measurements and the additional emission targets that may be included in Stage V
- Identify the most effective emission control solutions for various applications.
- Hear the latest research into hybrid electric application and natural gas application
- Discover potential growth opportunities in global markets.
- Discover the progress in implementing a refuelling infrastructure development across Europe.
- Uncover the latest in natural gas engine technologies.
- Gain a perspective from fleet companies on natural gas vehicles.
- Understand current and future legislation for light-duty and passenger cars.
- Investigate the progress in Real Driving Emissions (RDE) regulation and testing methodologies and how PEMS will be implemented.
- Gain insights into the new approved WLTP test procedure and prepare for future emission targets, including further NOx limits, particles, and CO2 emissions.
- Improve lower fuel consumption – to get insights into advanced technologies to achieve better performances
- Discover optimum, cost-effective emission reducing technologies.
- Receive a comprehensive update on finalised Tier III NOx reduction regulations from the the IMO.
- Understand leading global engine manufacturers and ship builders’ technology strategies to meet IMO Tier III standards.
- Compare potential NOx abatement solutions, including SCR, EGR and the LNG alternative.
- Explore the EU system for monitoring, reporting and verifying (MRV) emissions from large ships using EU ports.
- Hear the latest global and regional AdBlue market developments.
- Understand demand from new markets including passenger cars, machinery and marine vessels.
- Gain extensive information on AdBlue infrastructure establishment for passenger car and non-road machinery sectors
- Network with potential business partners, share ideas, generate new business leads, and establish lasting relationships
© 2015 Integer Research Limited. All rights reserved