Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum China 2017 returned to Beijing for it’s 10th year on 16 – 18 May. This firmly established, leading emissions control conference addressed the challenges and opportunities that the implementation of China VI is likely to present, and examined cost-effective, compliant emissions reduction strategies.
Over 250 senior executives from across the Chinese and global on-road and non-road industries attended the conference, with more than 40 industry experts sharing important insights into emissions control strategies and exploring the latest advanced emissions control and aftertreatment technologies.
Topics of discussed included:
- China’s roadmap towards its toughest emissions standards – China VI
- Challenges and concerns around the implementation of the future China VI from OEM and engine manufacturers’ perspectives
- Strategies to meet the stricter emissions standards brought on by China’s fight against low air quality without compromising fuel economy
- International experiences and potential adoption for the Chinese market
- Advanced and practical technology routes for the compliance of China VI
- Challenges of meeting the next generation of non-road mobile machinery regulation in China
- The impact of unlicensed production and lack of quality control on the AdBlue® market
New in 2017 – The FEV Technical Workshop
We are delighted to announce that the first-ever FEV Technical Workshop was a great success. The workshop took place on the third and final day of the conference, and covered heavy-duty, medium-duty and light-duty vehicles focusing on technology requirements and the future of the market.
View the conference programme here >>