Celebrating it’s 10th year, Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum China 2017 will return to Beijing on 16 – 18 May. This firmly established, leading emissions control conference will address the challenges and opportunities that the implementation of China VI is likely to present, and examine cost-effective, compliant emissions reduction strategies.
The conference will bring together over 250 senior executives from across the Chinese and global on-road and non-road industries. More than 40 industry experts will share important insights into emissions control strategies and explore the latest advanced emissions control and aftertreatment technologies.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- China’s roadmap towards its toughest emissions standards – China VI
- Challenges and concerns around the implementation of the future China VI from OEM and engine manufacturers’ perspectives
- Strategies to meet the stricter emissions standards brought on by China’s fight against low air quality without compromising fuel economy
- International experiences and potential adoption for the Chinese market
- Advanced and practical technology routes for the compliance of China VI
- Challenges of meeting the next generation of non-road mobile machinery regulation in China
- The impact of unlicensed production and lack of quality control on the AdBlue® market
New for 2017 – The FEV Technical Workshop
We are delighted to announce that FEV will be hosting a technical workshop on day three of the conference. The workshop will cover heavy-duty, medium-duty and light-duty vehicles focusing on technology requirements and the future of the market. Look out for more information on this exciting addition to the programme.
View the conference programme here >>