Michael P. Walsh is a mechanical engineer who has spent his entire career working on motor vehicle pollution control issues…
China plans for stricter environmental policy during 2016-2020
**Please note this conference has already taken place, click here to visit the 2018 conference pages**
As China is due to release its ‘13th Five Year Plan’ in 2016, it is widely expected that the world largest automotive market will face tougher environmental targets and emissions control as it aims for more environmental-friendly growth.
Li Keqiang, Premier of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China, has pledged stricter emissions reduction to improve air quality, paving the way for the implementation of stricter emissions control regulation for on-road and non-road vehicles and machinery.
The 9th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum China 2016 addressed China’s unique emissions control challenges and examined cost-effective, regulation compliant emissions reduction strategies.
- How will current and future emissions regulation and the impact of China’s 13th Five-Year Plan impact the heavy-duty commercial vehicle sector?
- What progress is being made in implementing nationwide fuel quality standards?
- What lessons can Chinese vehicle and engine manufacturers learn from the Volkswagen defeat device scandal?
- How is Stage III compliant non-road machinery performing?
- What is the growth outlook for the AdBlue® market in China?
The Shanghai conference brought together over 250 senior executives from across the Chinese and global on-road and non-road industries. Delegates listened to 40 industry experts present successful emissions control strategies and explore the latest advanced emissions control and aftertreatment technologies.
Download the latest programme
View the latest programme with full session information on the dedicated streams examining emissions regulation and advanced aftertreatment technologies for:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Non-road mobile machinery
Addressing the real issues affecting China
Read an overview of the key subjects for discussion as the conference examines China’s emissions reduction opportunities and challenges.Read More
Michael Walsh - International Council on Clean…
Dr Manfred Schuckert - Daimler AG
Dr. Schuckert is a well recognized expert in the field of automotive propulsion systems. He started his professional career at…
Presentation: Technology scenario for the reduction of CO2 emissions
- Challenges and opportunities in the truck industry
- New technology and approaches to finding lower CO2 emissions
Dr Jim Yan - Navistar
Dr. Jim Yan is heading Navistar China Truck and Powertrain Integrated Product Development, including the Navistar Technology & Engineering Center…
Xiaoxun Chen - Dongfeng Motor Co. Ltd.
Dr Qin Li - Weichai Power Co. Ltd
1984 Bachelor at TU Dalian, China 1987 Dipl-Ing. at RWTH Aachen,Germany 1993 Dr.-Ing. at RWTH Aachen,Germany 1993 Joined FEV Motorentechnik…
Technological advancements for better emissions reduction performance on heavy-duty vehicles
- Chinese OEM’s perspectives on the future adoption of China VI emissions standards
- Significant developments that need to be made in powertrain and aftertreatment systems
- Key impacts of regulatory progress on vehicular research and development
Dr Qilong Lu - Southwest Research Institute
Dr. Qilong Lu is a Program Manager in the Engine, Emissions, and Vehicle Research Division at Southwest Research Institute. He…
Overcoming the technological challenges of Euro VI emissions reduction requirements
- A review of Euro VI implementation since 2013
- Technology pathways for the compliance of Euro VI
- Challenges and solutions for the Chinese manufacturers to move forward to the Euro VI equivalent standards
Conference registration is now open
Registration is quick and simple – order securely and instantly online or by email/phone.
Discover who attended the 2015 conference
Find out who you will meet at the 9th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue Forum China. View the demographics examining the company type and job role of the 2015 conference delegates.Read More
In the heart of Shanghai’s business district
The 9th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum China 2016 will be held at the InterContinental City Hotel, Shanghai Expo.Read More